What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just got back from my first court ordered NA meeting

Jnugg

Veteran
And what a joke that shit is!

I live in a non friendly state,use marijuana medicinally to help with my tourettes syndrome,Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,ADHD,& Manic Depression.

Everone there talks about how their addiction almost killed them blah blah blah.Put the meth/crack pipe down people,stop taking oxy's/roxies or any other pills,stop snorting lines of coke/heroin/oxy's/roxies...holy fucking hell.

I'm telling the judge go ahead & lock me up because I don't belong at NA & I will NOT continue to go.And the use of God this God that...REALLY FUCKING OFFENDS ME!

Goddamn junkies!

MJOFMJ420

lol @ I'm telling the judge go ahead & lock me up because I don't belong at NA & I will NOT continue to go.

2 funny

TerpeneDream

I hear ya! I was forced into that shit for a while (for the herb too!)...

I don't think AA is all that helpful to be honest. The preach all that 'I am helpless' shit. Bull! No wonder people stick around those rooms for years, relapse after relapse..

I think a more effective solution would be to get these people into other activities. Replace drug addled friends with good ones. Spend that time talking/thinking about drugs doing something ELSE! That's just it...they sit around and bask in the problems. Opposite of a solution imo. Maybe AA is a business though. Maybe (definitely) Chris Rock was right...."There ain't no money in the cure"!

Instead of jail, you could always have a friend sign your slips?! Ahh, that's risky behavior so i'm not recommending it, it just worked for me ;)

Jnugg

Veteran
I agree with everything you just said Terpene!

As far as friends signing the slips,I'm pretty sure the court will just call the NA people/charter in my area and find out if the main speaker actually works/volunteers for them.

I'll keep going because there are one or two hotties I wouldn't mind slippen the dickens to...I mean they're already weak minded with low self esteem lol!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
You've heard about how herb can help ease withdrawal symptoms...........just sit back and talk about how amazing your stuff was and how much you miss the buzz, and then look forward to the customers....

Maybe not, probably only in Breaking Bad does that stuff work.

I'd think that the personal time lost to AA or NA meetings would be minuscule when compared to the jail time you probably avoided.

Jnugg

Veteran
You've heard about how herb can help ease withdrawal symptoms...........just sit back and talk about how amazing your stuff was and how much you miss the buzz, and then look forward to the customers

LOL!

I'd think that the personal time lost to AA or NA meetings would be minuscule when compared to the jail time you probably avoided.

I'd rather do jail time than listen to a bunch of junkies whine about their problems and their miserable lives!

talktosamson

Veteran
Ha, yea I had to do that shit once. All these people telling stories of waking up in ditches or loosing their kids to meth. They got to me and I was like, the only thing I've ever lost because of pot was the money they took from me and the lawyers and rehab fees I've had to pay thus far.....they stopped calling on me after a while. I just sat with my arms crossed mugging people.

fungzyme

I'm telling the judge go ahead & lock me up because I don't belong at NA & I will NOT continue to go.And the use of God this God that...REALLY FUCKING OFFENDS ME!
Goddamn junkies!

You'd really pick jail time over sitting in the back of a room for an hour and ignoring people?? Whatever. It sucks that meeting attendance is what you got, because you obviously don't belong there,
but don't feel you have to 'set everybody straight' who is there because a lot of those people want/need to be there and derive some benefit from it, no matter what you think (and I tend to agree with you on a lot of aspects of those meetings).

If you really want to point out that it's bullshit and doesn't apply to you, talk to the judge or your parole officer or whatever. They're the idiots who mandated the 'one size fits all, meetings for everybody no matter what the circumstances' sentence, and that IS bullshit...

Jail can only be easy for those with experience.I guess it all depends on the amount of time you would do?A person that knows how the system works, can do relatively easy time,so to speak.

Good time to read a book[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon3.gif
[/FONT]

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Atleast in jail. .
You'll have something / someone to smoke. ..

Bubbas got a pipe for ya...

Joking...

Go to the meetings and speak your mind. .
What can they do. . You showed up. .
That's all the court needs/wants..
Smoke up right after and life is good...

Peace..

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I'd rather do jail time than listen to a bunch of junkies whine about their problems and their miserable lives!

You have to spend a few nights a week for an hour or two in these meetings?

And you'd rather go to jail instead?

What kind of people do you think the majority of inmates are? A LOT of junkies and EVERYBODY whining about their miserable lives. All day, every day, day in, day out.

Be thankful for what you have and stop your fucking bitching.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you are in the system! a buck private, low man, you need to learn how to play the game before moving on. In time you'll learn that 40-50% of the anonymous members are also in there by court order, you lucky 12 steppers!!!

So it's obvious that folks are lying huh? It'll be your turn to share @ length the story of you, your addictions and how long you've been clean. As you stand there, passing lie after lie through your teeth in hopes of fooling your 'sponsor' you'll notice a new face or two in the room.

Those would be the guys telling themselves,
"I'm gonna tell that judge to lock me up......."

Jnugg

Veteran

you are in the system! a buck private, low man, you need to learn how to play the game before moving on. In time you'll learn that 40-50% of the anonymous members are also in there by court order, you lucky 12 steppers!!!

So it's obvious that folks are lying huh? It'll be your turn to share @ length the story of you, your addictions and how long you've been clean. As you stand there, passing lie after lie through your teeth in hopes of fooling your 'sponsor' you'll notice a new face or two in the room.

Those would be the guys telling themselves,
"I'm gonna tell that judge to lock me up......."

I have no addiction other then the love of pussy.

Greenheart

Veteran
Sounds to me like a prime chance to talk about all the benefits of cannabis. I'm sure you could fillabuster the meetings with all kinds of good facts about cannabis if you have the knowledge or do the research to obtain it. As far as harm goes talk about the malicious prosecution you face because of your beliefs in it's awesome medicinal properties. Fight the fight Ghandi style.

Jnugg

Veteran
No not rehab...that would be a facility you go to.Narcotics Anonymous = meetings like AA...& it's court ordered so...:mad: