What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

canna job's

ghostmade

Veteran
Sup yall.well i was browsing the web look for a loan or somehow get a job/gig in our industry. And came across the website growhousebuilders dot com.
I was woundering if it is legit?
See im in a dilemma.i could tell you a story about how i almost got busted and lost evrything short of my freedom and my at the time" pocket" cash. But im not long story short.im on my dick and none of my plans to get off of it never plans out.im super experienced. Started soil moved to hydro.now im looking at setting up a lil micro grow with tester beans.sh8t sucks a playa is desperate. Should I try and get a job on this web site? Im real noid and d9nt want to expose myself. Let me know what it 8s guys thanx

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

first of all to gain employment you'd need to somehow seem lucid to any prospective employers and btw I have NO idea on salaried positions here @ ICMag, I'm talking about employers in the general job market being appreciative of lucidity. If you were really looking for work here then your OP would actually be serving as the cover letter of your resume, nice.

I understood your mention of 'web loan' 'dilemma' & 'desperate' but was lost on most everything in between. I think you'd have better luck crossing in front of a slow moving late model Mercedes, but please don't.......

ghostmade

Veteran
my bad guys,i was a lil 2 high.
im looking to get into getting back into doing it big.i had a real close call,somebody decided a 5k1 was the only way out of there jam.so I lost a stash house,and my show.so giving the legal climent in the med states.i was trying to find a job or investors,maby get "imported" there or maby get something going here in my non medstate.shit ill make money online,idk.
shit ive never had a legit job,all my shit been under the table then my shows.shit I cant/don't/wont rip me a shop.i feel that bad karma is what got me into my predicament.im just a good dude looking for a way in these hard times.any advice is welcomed.my main reson for the thread is to find out if this website site I came across is legit.growhousebuilders.com they got job listing and shit im just sketched out about putting my 411 out there on front street,also how about craigs list should I browse them in the med states see if I can get something shaking???organic was/is my specialty, but my main show was hydro(coco and hydroton) let me know

ghostmade

Veteran
and @canna woop!lmao na I aint with that no more either.but I do have a lot of legitimate invention's and making other products better,i also want to make legit organic fertilizers.but lack the cash stream.so im stuck.

my bust story is this.mind you ima keep it super simple.my dude moved the wait to the workers.one of the worker told on him.they caught him with 4#(unpaid) and some white(1k).he end up doing a 5k1.reason shit was fed from the jump is that worker dude was selling heat.its bullshit it give me anxiety even talking about it.well now im a ghost,i was a ghost then a unknown,nobody even knew my real name,evrything I had was under a chicks name.i was good at remaining unknown.also would like to add thank god for icmag.it was here I learned about camera's in your spots.its what saved my life.that and a chick who told me buddy got hit.so now im at a point in my life I thought ill never be in.back at square 1.like teenager shit.but how I look at it is I should of been smart bout my shit,try and be legit with it.but I was a dumb fuck wanna be baller.all the pussy cars and gear wasn't worth it.if anything this is a warning to anybody who is afloat.be smart!save and invest your money into legal streams.shit I could be ic consular/private breeders marketing advisor.lol idk,i will get back on my feet one way or another just looking for ideas and advice,
should I try that site growhousebuilders?if not how bout craigslist?
or work my way up from micro?shit gonna take years it seems and I just don't wanna risk my fam na mean. Advice advice advice

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems to me each Med state is at a different level with it's own set of opportunities available to those that wish to jump on in...

Some markets are flooded with growers and cheap bud with tons waiting to be needed just sitting in closets of want a be big time growers of yester year.
Some states are just beginning to open and allow the voters will to be implemented.. Providing a path for those in need to gain their medication.
Short lived opportunities abound and there are already 10 years worth of dreamers waiting to be given their shot and snatch those opportunities right up...

I can only speak for what I have come across here in California.

If your true goal is to be used,homeless,broke with big dreams and so called "skills"..
By all means...
Jump on bus and come on down with $50 in your pocket and give it a shot...

1 in a million is still a shot i suppose...

Your not likely to find a path on the Inter~web short of getting into local chat rooms/blogs and even then... Not much chance...

Craigslist is a joke as far as jobs... You can get clones and I suppose a deal on bud here and there... Lots of cheap hardly used equipment abound...

Bud~trader is a closer shot yet scams and rippers abound there as well....

The site GHB seems a little off... I mean... I have money to throw into a mega grow and Im going to jump online and ask who wants some...?... IDK man... lol

So what... Do you/we just let the dream of working with this plant we all love and making a living doing it just die... Cause it's hard...

Naw... A millions ways to smoke a joint... (skin a horse)

Find a nitch, something we all need that you can make or provide.

I needed a Sulfur vaporizer and looked up some DIY threads(Easy build)

Then I decided to look on ebay and they ranged in the $50-$75 area
but there was this one dude that had his at like $45 bucks and you could tell by his Picture of it. That is was home made... Nice, yet home made none the less...

He was from CALI and I thought...
Why not support your local grower doing his thing...

I could build one myself for around $20-$25 but this dude could be
taking baby steps to his bigger goals and why not help a fellow mellow grower out...

Have you ever looked at the cloners on Ebay ? Totes with holes a pump some spray heads and PVC pipe...
Selling for bank...

Wheres there is a will... There is a way....

Grow for yourself and to save money...

Having your own grown dank on hand when chilling with fellow smokers gets you known in circles...
Seeing is believing and smoking is golden...

Start with something simple and that could well lead to something unseen which if you keep your path and goals solid might lead to a opportunity that you seek....

Be smart... Be safe... Be stoned...

Yeah, I said it... What.... :biggrin:

Greenheart

Veteran
Never done it myself but I have heard of $300 a lb to trim with an experienced trimmer bucking out somewhere around 2 lbs a day in the Cali scene. Anyone else able to verify this?

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last Croptober i was hearing/reading of $100-$150 and some paid with bud rather than cash...

A harsh season for trimmers in nor-cal from what I could gather...

Would dig hearing some 1st hand experiences, myself...

Shit... I would trim for $300 a lb... Just to say I did it once....:biggrin:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
and @canna woop!lmao na I aint with that no more either.but I do have a lot of legitimate invention's and making other products better,i also want to make legit organic fertilizers.but lack the cash stream.so im stuck.

my bust story is this.mind you ima keep it super simple.my dude moved the wait to the workers.one of the worker told on him.they caught him with 4#(unpaid) and some white(1k).he end up doing a 5k1.reason shit was fed from the jump is that worker dude was selling heat.its bullshit it give me anxiety even talking about it.well now im a ghost,i was a ghost then a unknown,nobody even knew my real name,evrything I had was under a chicks name.i was good at remaining unknown.also would like to add thank god for icmag.it was here I learned about camera's in your spots.its what saved my life.that and a chick who told me buddy got hit.so now im at a point in my life I thought ill never be in.back at square 1.like teenager shit.but how I look at it is I should of been smart bout my shit,try and be legit with it.but I was a dumb fuck wanna be baller.all the pussy cars and gear wasn't worth it.if anything this is a warning to anybody who is afloat.be smart!save and invest your money into legal streams.shit I could be ic consular/private breeders marketing advisor.lol idk,i will get back on my feet one way or another just looking for ideas and advice,
should I try that site growhousebuilders?if not how bout craigslist?
or work my way up from micro?shit gonna take years it seems and I just don't wanna risk my fam na mean. Advice advice advice

S4L gave you some golden advice after you asked the fist time, and you totally missed it. If you cant take the time to even write legiblly (I had no idea what u were talking about), why should people take even longer trying to decifer it to help you. Im not tryin to be a dick but it would help you to use spaces and put a little more time into your writing. good luck

ghostmade

Veteran
@AD thanx bro solid advice, you inspired me to get to work on my ideas!
seem my advice came back to me.:)

yea I was having a lil freak out moment. You know, when it seems like the world is gonna end if shit doesn't start going your way soon.

gotta keep the faith, stead fast on course.(yea I said it)lol solid advice though bringing my unique diy shit to the table. ima work through my notes and yank all my GEMS out and get to work.thanks again for leveling my head out

@green heart shit would be nice but im good now,would be sound advice if there was 40-50# waiting for me ill hope right on it!lol im good ive got my proper perspective back.i just gotta hang in there.

@PMJ yea I read it again I see now.and na you wasn't being a dick, your right...see I have a problem sometimes, when I'm high,what I think im typing and what im actually typing are 2 different things! lol btw is this better???more legible??still learning how to be easy on the eyes

well guys im thinking,(oh shit):) that im going to try to cash in on some online money whether it be here or else where, shit im down to give advice for the free,
but I know I can get customers and drive traffic here via other forums. help breeder get there gear known,help with brand recognition and marketing strategies.idk i help out with that on the free 2.
I think I am going to focus on my grow gear and my tek's.i just gotta trust nobody steals and brings to the market my paten worthy ideas.
shit now im thinking how can I get investors for my legitimate ideas seems it would be much easier.im do some research and start a R and D thread.ill put up a link when i get to it.thanks for not bashing me,despite my noobish post.

ghostmade

Veteran
btw S4L,im on the look out right now! ima yell out !Stoner4Life for life!,right b4 take the plunge.yea man i here you though.back on track im gonna play with sum beans outdoors and on micro status, baby steps,again!

L

longearedfriend

usually when people know a good way to find money, they don't share

not to strangers

sometimes you can get lucky though

pappy masonjar

Veteran
it is better.
and also i usually always use the preview post feature. It helps me a lot to read through once or twice and adjust.

S

shokdee

// i feel that bad karma is what got me into my predicament //

yo yo so ... read the rest below ....

(edited to save space)

S

shokdee

Find a nitch, something we all need that you can make or provide.

Wheres there is a will... There is a way....

Grow for yourself and to save money...

Start with something simple and that could well lead to something unseen which if you keep your path and goals solid might lead to a opportunity that you seek....

Be smart... Be safe... Be stoned...

Yeah, I said it... What.... :biggrin:

:tiphat:

sunset limited

Veteran
// i feel that bad karma is what got me into my predicament //

yo yo so hot ghost,
made my day again!

The window's steamed up,
it aint the spliff!
just yo spelling,
and attitude.

:snowkiss:

When de shit flies,
I got fly swatter handy.
Fly or tie-dye!

All roads lead to Roma,
In Roman they speak roamin'.

Jus sayin'
Stay smokin'

Shokdee

:smokey:

and blessings to canna whoopy and all the other good people.

my bad guys,i was a lil 2 high.
im looking to get into getting back into doing it big.i had a real close call,somebody decided a 5k1 was the only way out of there jam.so I lost a stash house,and my show.so giving the legal climent in the med states.i was trying to find a job or investors,maby get "imported" there or maby get something going here in my non medstate.shit ill make money online,idk.
shit ive never had a legit job,all my shit been under the table then my shows.shit I cant/don't/wont rip me a shop.i feel that bad karma is what got me into my predicament.im just a good dude looking for a way in these hard times.any advice is welcomed.my main reson for the thread is to find out if this website site I came across is legit.growhousebuilders.com they got job listing and shit im just sketched out about putting my 411 out there on front street,also how about craigs list should I browse them in the med states see if I can get something shaking???organic was/is my specialty, but my main show was hydro(coco and hydroton) let me know

is this even words? i don't know guys. you shoudint try to brain so hard. i think that maybe you haz the dumb.

S

shokdee

It is the "generation gap".

Careful of sparking!

A few generations dumbed down.

What more can we say?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
first of all to gain employment you'd need to somehow seem lucid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This advice was ignored!!!

This is a sign of the generation gap?

or am i missing something?

Language change very rapidly!!

The words of your youth have changed meaning, or have been dropped.

Do you listen to wrap, tweet from facebook, use Second Life as a second-home, have a plot on Farmville, collect Zynga dollars and mine for bitcoins?

Neither do I!

Shokdee

S

shokdee

//is this even words?//

"nitch"

Well, is it even a word?

No, it's "niche".

Just saying.

Dumber and dumber.

Shokdee