What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can Anyone Tell the Sex of this Plant Yet?

My Plants are still young but I wanted to see if anyone with experience can tell the sex of this plant for me? It might be too soon but I figured it was worth the try. If not how much longer until the sex of this plant will be apparent?(estimate). See pics

picture.php

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Nebie them is youngins, but looks like u got critters. Check under leaves, and don't overwater ok?! Peace bruv

T

trichster

the 3rd pic that would be best to see sex isnt working right but i think its not showing sex yet from other pics.

T

trichster

man that pic is to unfocused to tell. Is that WHITE hairs sticking out?

Gelado`

Veteran
Looks like a very young leaf from here...your plants should veg for another few weeks before the switch if you want a decent yield

Looks like a very young leaf from here...your plants should veg for another few weeks before the switch if you want a decent yield

yeah i know im not going to change the cycle till they get much bigger i just want to try and seperate the males asap this way i dont have any issues because im so new i dont wanna miss it and end up with a bunch a balls.

jm420

Veteran
most strains wont show pre flowers till 30 days min.unless your growing AF

you dont even have mature leaves so know way showingits sex unless its an af

in my 5th week

in my 5th week

most strains wont show pre flowers till 30 days min.unless your growing AF

you dont even have mature leaves so know way showingits sex unless its an af

oh cool im just going into week 5 so my little ones are just over 30 days. so i guess it shouldnt be to much longer.

Gelado`

Veteran
Well your plants are lagging so it may be several more weeks until they catch up--keep doing what you're doing and they'll get there. :)

Well your plants are lagging so it may be several more weeks until they catch up--keep doing what you're doing and they'll get there. :)
Yeah a little behind but I think that was due to me not realizing that they were rooted out. Since I repotted them they have exploded with grow and some leaves nearly doubled in size over night. I have to remember not to over water but I think this first grow is going to end up turning out alright.

Gelado`

Veteran
I think so too, you've certainly been doing your homework. :) Once you start getting leaves with five and seven leaflets then it's time to start looking for pistils and shooters.

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Unless you've got an autoflowering strain I can't imagine that's a pistil on a plant that age.

Mind you if they're out of a bag they might be Autos without you knowing :p