What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Completely organinc liquid solutions

T

themoonismyfrnd

So, I have experience growing plants are are damn near identical (in needs) to Cannabis in the veg state. I have always used my own soil mixes and nutrients. The thing is, I'm a strict vegan, so I don't want to use a chemical fertilizer or anything derived from dead animals. That counts out bone meal and the like, but I think EWC, guano and all that is fine.

Anyway, I'm going to change my set-up soon and am looking for liquid nutes that are completely chemical/animal free. So far, I've only found the BioCanna line. I'm leaning towards this, but does anyone else have suggestion for a line I can look at?

I would appreciate any help. I will start a thread for the grow eventually. Please help.

S

Seismic

The general orgnaics line is vegan:xmasnut:

gobiothrive.jpg

solarz

Yo Seismic...have you used the GO line? I'm wondering if this is something that needs to ONLY be utilized in a "non-hydro" environment...or it's ok to run it in some DWC buckets or something.

solarz

T

themoonismyfrnd

Thank you very much. I'll give it a look. Is there a product review section I'm missing?