What's new

Floranova G+B Dosage, Specifically with WW

kleb68

I'm growing someone blind still, I finally bought my cheap PH pen instead of using 3 different liquid testers to be sure.

Anyway's I'm still EC/PPM meterless and I'm oh so god damn confused about dosing the nutes with a strain as sensitive as WW and since the nutes have a reputation for being so thick that the doses are nowhere accurately represented.

Anyways Please any Floranova Grow and bloom users I NEED YOUR INPUT!!

Since I"m a newbie im still unsure whether I'll have a PH lockout or overwatered..or why exactly reasons for deficiency looks with a lot of research and the grow bible, but the search engine isn't enough to tell me when and how soon to step up the nutes for my widows.

I've noticed I can give my clones 2.5ML as soon as they are showing veg growth, it's the only feeding that I'm sure i'm doing right...But after that I'm terribly confused how soon to step it up and how much.
I'm getting tons of mixed symptoms while in flowering, I've tried 2.5ml and 5ml dose...I think the bigger plants need more but Once I accidently gave 8ml way too prematurely and I don't know if its PH lock/salt build up/cold water or nut burn.

It's plain soil...FFOF with 25-50% perlite.I ph adjust the nutes. Just need to know everyones FIRM opinion on the least amount it takes to cause nute burn/bad reactions.

how bout like...
1.Clone 1 week into veg growth 2.5 ml
2. Water
3. Water
4. 5ml/gal
5.Water
6.Water 7.5Ml

Flowering has been random for me also...I'll give floranectar every 2-3 watering regardless of when fertilizing

Please tell me what my girls SHOULD be able to take. Give me advice and I'll get it down myself after a while with my specific plants.

I've read most fert articles but I just need help with floranova dosage :)

Sorry I'll come back to edit this, the hydrocodone doesn't like me reading right now

kleb68

Thanks!

See I heard lucas is amazing and perfect for FN and all.

But how the hell can I feed 8-16Ml/gal when everywhere I look, I know for a fact min to max should be(or start off) at 1/8th to 1/4th the recommended dose.

It doesnt help that my FNB has some of the stuff crystalized(hoping it's only the mag saltfrozen since I have calmax to replace that)

C

chytil151

you shouldn't need the calmag at all just around the 3rd week of flower depending on your strain raise your ph to around 6.0 then you should be fine. Remember also that lucas formula at full strength is to be used for 1000 watts or better so u could always cut back. start at 1/4 strength and work up, less is always better than over ferting you can always add more if need be. I have been running this formula for 2 cycles now w/ awsome results. Plus like in the beginning of the post he states you could use just FNB from start to finish but i always use FNG from clone till about 3rd week of flower when i notice the stretch is coming to an end then feed w/ FNB at full strength along w/ a boost of Koolbloom powder at 1 tsp/g of nute solution this might also help in reguards to the lucas formula from a very well known source good luck w/ what ever u decide to do here is that link ==The Recipe== - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

:smokeit:

C

chytil151

Sorry but i just noticed that you were using FFOF as your medium, how long after your plants are rooted till you start to feed w/ additional nute's? Only wondering cause isn't FFOF filled w/ tons of organic nute's? from what I have gathered on here that FFOF is hot to begin with so you shouldn't need to start feeding for some time after potted + those 2 links that I provided are more for hydro or coco but I'm sure if u cut back on the strengths it is quite possible u can use it for soil. sorry for the confusion have a happy holiday and a great new year:santa1:

kleb68

You're a helpful guy! Yea I only start feeding FNGrow at 2.5ml near their 4-5 week of life.

Basically I though I nute bombed almost all of them when I accidently mixed 8ml instead of a 5 ML in flower.. But now that I have a ph meter it turns out the ph of the FNBloom in ro is around 4.8!!! so I know for sure those flowering girls were ph locked.
I been trying to right it. But as my first grow and no PPM meter still, It's just like doing it blind since so many symptoms are all alike!

Basically I just need to know what peoples experiences are with how often to step it up with a strain like WW, and whether FFOF and FloraNova is suppost to have additives.

(I have FF Big grow that I may just start using to test side by side)

Anyways Thanks a lot for your time brosiff it's appreciated

kleb68

Oh yea forgot to mention, because of all these uncertainties I feed very sparingly, generally using maybe once a week or two...Only when I see any "problems".

So just unsure how often and how much to feed semi-sensitive strains. While avoiding salt lock up, how much feeding does it take to do that?

Dude, plants don't require more nutrients more often than less...just give mild solutions until you figure what their limits are and adjust to those limits SLOWLY!

They don't recover from burns, they do recover from deficiencies. Having a PH pen is great, fact is a real organic grower adds so many other things after the NPK that it becomes more than what a PPM is going to register.

Just take it cool

zero.kewl

this is the white widow i spoke of

bud.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts