What's new

any one useing earth juice ?

pufferfish

dose any one use earth juice? i have...grow...meta-k...microblast bloom...catalyst .whats the feeding time tabel for veg & flower...per gallon of water ...thanx

America

I used Earth Juice Grow, Bloom, and Catalyst for my outdoor organic grow this year.

I didn't like it at all. The plants didn't seem to want to take up the nutrients due to the low pH of the mixture if you don't bubble it.

nEver since I went pure blend pro on my outdoor organic and lucas formula on my indoor garden, I haven't looked back.

Why would you want to do more stuff after having bought a pre-mixed nutrient solution (I mean bubbling)?

If I buy something as expensive as Earth Juice is, I want it to be viable straight from the bottle, like what I get from Pure Blend Pro (yeah yeah, i know its not 100% organic, but its better than purely chem nutes). :2cents:

Barney Fife

I use Earth Juice. While it can be frustrating to learn how to use properly it is a solid product. $12 per quart? $25 per gallon? Hardly expensive! It's probably one of the cheapest.

Earth Juice takes time to dial in properly. (Timing your teas properly before they go anaerobic is the most important part)

I bubble for 12-18 hours and get a nice healthy frothy tea that hits 5.8-6.0 pH. It works great. I dont have anything to compare it to though, as that's all i've really used.

3LB's articles/feeding schedules on Earth Juice are helpful if you're a first timer: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2432668&postcount=2

Earth Juice is not noob friendly IMO. But it grows some of the best tasting buds ever.

Barney Fife

Bubbling is using a air pump and air diffuser in a reservoir/bucket/jug to aerate/mix/oxygenate your tea. So you just need a fish tank air pump, and one of those diffusers and some tubing. And then ofcourse a container to bubble your EJ mix in.

Hope that makes sense.

wickedpete66

Used it for a bit, but like everyone else stated it just dropped the ph too low. Am now using gh micro/ bloom/kool bloom

*mistress*

Veteran
:respect: to thread starter. not trying to hijack, but condense q's & a's re ej...;):)

posted this question in organic soil forum, but did not really get full/varied answer(s)...

2+ yr old earth juice bloom...
:yes: or :no:?
2+ year old super tea mix (super bat guano co)...
:yes: or :no:?

shelf-life/effectiveness @ 2+ yrs?

the >ph of the ejb can be a bit much... when gh fnb is so ph stable...

enjoy your garden!