What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNF Nutrients

mandi paige

Dutch nutrient formula.. anyone heard of it? I am vegging with "GRO A&B"
Im feeding suggested amount of 1tsp per 2 litre of each a & b but my plants are showing nitrogen deficiencies so im thinking of trying a 1 1/2 dose.

anyone have experience growing with it?
Thanks! :)

tokenoldguy

Just finished my first grow cab and am now starting to gather the necessary components to get my first indoor grow going. The local hydro shop had a "Success" kit which contained a full suite of DNF nutes and stuff, which I picked up. I'd also be interested in hearing what people that have used it have to say. Thanks and peace to all.

tokenoldguy

By the way, the DNF was the only nutes the hydro shop had. I'd also be interested in knowing what other brands are available in Canada. Real newb here, in case you haven't guessed :D

pedrodepaco

it sounds kind of like h&g and canna. are you using any supplements an enzyme and some algae of some sort might help you out alot. The two parts are a little shy on the micronutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts