Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > wtf is going on with my plants..

Thread Title Search
wtf is going on with my plants.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2017, 03:17 AM #1
theweedman420

theweedman420 is on a distinguished road
wtf is going on with my plants..

I'm a day pas week 4 flower and my plants big leafs are light green with some rust spots was only 2 plants so figured salt build up so I flushed all of them in foxfarm OF I'm feeding half strinth big bloom tiger bloom grow big and half a small cap of the soluble 4 resin production.. Now all my plants are turning light green was just the 2 last night now it's all of them but the others wAs showing small signs of the same thing others are.. WTF I'm pissed off frfr.. Before flush each plant was getting water then feeding with half stringth then water then feed.. I'm thinking under feeding but not sure this sucks I got like 2 grand in this grow.. Any help will be great
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171021_191440.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	432952 Click image for larger version

Name:	1508631160874.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	432953 Click image for larger version

Name:	1508631218175.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	432954
theweedman420 is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 04:10 AM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Try feeding some plants more and see how they compare to the others.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:21 AM #3
theweedman420

Afraid to burn it tips are kinda burnt now not bad but they been like that a while I'll feed again next water I gave half strength after flushing but only gave 1 gal to each plant after flushing so I say it was deluded as fuck any other people have input do they look hungry?

Old 10-22-2017, 04:57 AM #4
theweedman420

????

Old 10-22-2017, 05:26 AM #5
theweedman420

Hello WTF lol

Old 10-22-2017, 05:28 AM #6
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of
You're going to have to ask the bottle nutrient crowd. But I would hazard a guess that the leaves are too crowded and the plants are eating the leaves to get rid of them. Better spacing, or airflow, or a bit of defoliation on the large fan leaves should help.

If you think its a feeding problem then the usual things to check here is the pH of your runoff compared to the pH of your inputs, make sure its 5.8 - 6.3 for best results.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:04 PM #7
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Looks and sounds like they r just hungry. If your ph is on point do a feeding not just water next.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:06 PM #8
theweedman420

SCROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbootz View Post
You're going to have to ask the bottle nutrient crowd. But I would hazard a guess that the leaves are too crowded and the plants are eating the leaves to get rid of them. Better spacing, or airflow, or a bit of defoliation on the large fan leaves should help.

If you think its a feeding problem then the usual things to check here is the pH of your runoff compared to the pH of your inputs, make sure its 5.8 - 6.3 for best results.
It's Scrog pose to be crowded

Old 10-22-2017, 08:27 PM #9
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
I would defoliate if you can, not sure that will fix you problem, rust spots may be some kind of pest
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 12:54 AM #10
theweedman420

No Bugs checked that out.. IDK what's wrong with her