Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Why would plant wilt after waterimg.

Thread Title Search
Why would plant wilt after waterimg. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2017, 08:50 AM #11
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Pretend you're taking the plant and stuffing it into a container. Use about the same water as the plant would take up.

Any excess and it slows the natural cycle of wet/dry, as the plant actually absorbs and uses the water.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:54 AM #12
TOKING TOKOLOSH

TOKING TOKOLOSH is on a distinguished road
You should consider hempy buckets!
Try to steer clear of soil, unless you mix up a batch of organic supersoil.

I believe in cocopeat and perlite(the white rocks - actually volcanic glass) Airation and water retention is optimum.
Resevoir in hempy prohibits over watering and drying out of medium!

p.s. remember to sterilise coco to prevent spider mites
TOKING TOKOLOSH is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2017, 05:39 PM #13
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKING TOKOLOSH View Post
You should consider hempy buckets!
Try to steer clear of soil, unless you mix up a batch of organic supersoil.

I believe in cocopeat and perlite(the white rocks - actually volcanic glass) Airation and water retention is optimum.
Resevoir in hempy prohibits over watering and drying out of medium!

p.s. remember to sterilise coco to prevent spider mites
Good tip on the coco sterilizing.

The OP is looking for a solution to their existing issue, not a new grow setup/method.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:13 PM #14
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I use 5 gal smart pots.... which dry out faster than buckets.... My average watering is a half gallon, but once every 10-14 days I will give them a full gallon.. This is just in case there's dry spots that I've been missing with the 1/2 gallon waterings.... I also use saucers under my pots to prevent run off
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 03:33 AM #15
theweedman420

theweedman420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
I use 5 gal smart pots.... which dry out faster than buckets.... My average watering is a half gallon, but once every 10-14 days I will give them a full gallon.. This is just in case there's dry spots that I've been missing with the 1/2 gallon waterings.... I also use saucers under my pots to prevent run off
1/2 gal every day or 2?? I'm in flower afraid of getting salt build up lol.. But I read that if you don't over feed then salt build up won't be a issue.. I was giving half gallon waterings but bumped it up.. I got 5 plants in a 4x4 that filled scrog other the 1/2ft of the tent needed it for humidifier fan and some other shit I'm 7 days into flower and 5 to 6 inches above screen in growth.. I should have scrog. Some moor lol
theweedman420 is offline Quote