What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Robot's room upgrade

RockinRobot

Few more pictures.

Really liking the structure on the Granddaddy Purple in the first pic. Looks like it will be 1 solid cola by the time it finishes. They are at 37 days now. The 9 plants in the back half are Amnesia X Triangle Trip at 18 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

RockinRobot

Well the Granddaddy Purp is coming along nicely at 53 days. I'm fairly impressed with the buds, as these plants had zero veg time. These cuts were taken to determine sex on the seed mothers and the cuts went in the dome and the dome directly into 12/12. Didn't even wait for them to root.

No purple yet but my room runs warm.

Although these plants are at 53 days, I won't be able to use this run towards true flowering time, because they were so immature when cuts were taken. Next run just started flowering 1 week ago and they will be the true test on flowering time. I would have expected these to be finishing up by now but they definitely need a few more weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

RockinRobot

Harvested the GDP and I'm quite happy with the results. Averaged close to 3/4 oz per plant with zero veg (Clones went direct to 12/12 even before rooted). Ended up with 4 zips from 7 plants. The next batch is doing even better. They got a full 2 weeks veg after roots were showing in rockwool. They are easily double the size of the first batch.

Here they are at 32 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mattbho

Wow i have been lurking the hydro forums lately . As a soil grower im amazed by your thumb sir... didt even wait for them to root . Ive never heard such crazyness . You sir muust walk with a limp.

RockinRobot

Wow i have been lurking the hydro forums lately . As a soil grower im amazed by your thumb sir... didt even wait for them to root . Ive never heard such crazyness . You sir muust walk with a limp.

Thanks. Only time I do this is when I run from seed

Was a batch of new genetics from seed and I wanted them to show sex as quickly as possible. So when I took the cuttings I simply placed the humidity dome right in the flower room and treated them just like any other clone. Had 100% success on rooting and only 1 male out of 5.

Knew from the get go that wouldn't reach full potential but, they produced well and it let me know what plants to cull early. Plus I got a quick harvest so i will know which phenos are better.