What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Springs recreational pot clubs?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Rec stores in Manitou suck. What a racket. Somebody's getting filthy rich.
Amazing to realize the $$$ swept up and for mediocre buds. But, Manitou and other tourist destinations will continue to count the green.

RedBeardy5

Yeah, its bullshit out here. You only have 2 choices for a rec if your in the springs. Manitou opened 2 shops then put a cap. Its basically a monopoly there....

master shifoo

The Lazy Lion is gone. The speak easy is nice....
Being medical isn't as cheap as it used to be unless you give up your plant count. El Paso county has killed off extended plant counts for patients. The rec buds and med buds are the same from the same plants. Imo too many people with money thinking they can but just can't. Too many haters still hating. And not enough love to go around. Get good genetics, make good friends and over grow.

Lazy Lion is not gone, they moved a while back after that raid but have been going strong since without issue. They're a little pricey compared to med but they have good bud from time to time. Star 91 is my favorite from there. The oil is better then alot of med dispensaries as wel but is also pricey.

There are quite a few other clubs in the springs but for bud check out CannaCanyon.

Emmay_Dee

Every year after tax season the raids happen. Feds get away fatter that way. And then again just before harvest coincidentally

~Peace~

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Work is sending me to the Springs for a week.

Who's got the best pre rolls and concentrates as of today?

I can see now that the rec scene is piss poor. Do I really need to drive to Denver to get decent recreational?

Looks like Pueblo might be the better choice...

Last edited: