What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Venus Project Plans to Bring Humanity to the Next Stage of Social Evolution

moses wellfleet

Veteran
It won't happen that human will increase in number like that.

Disease will take out the majority before then.

Just like too many goldfish in an aquarium.

You have a book?

Link please.

No I am kidding about the book. I hope you are right and something stops overpopulation, we don't need any more humans on this planet!

troutman

Seed Whore
Shithawk? Was that you're private encryption key?

Now Corey and Trevor will know what you've been saying about them all this time.

shithawk420

Veteran
lol i was trying to post a pic but corey and trevor must of fucked it up!i swear ive met cats and dogs smarter than corey and trevor!damn shitweasels!

GuyManDude

well, that dollar sign symbolism maybe be right on track. You can bet a condo or apartment in that place costs well over a million bucks and the monthly fees will be astronomical

THCengineer

VENUS PROJECT IN SPACE - BEYOND POLITICS POVERTY AND WAR

VENUS PROJECT IN SPACE - BEYOND POLITICS POVERTY AND WAR

1483021856_2009014.jpg

Space station concept model orbiting Earth

https://www.thevenusproject.com/resource-based-economy/technology/space/

Space stations provide the advantages of a gravity-free research environment. They can be entirely automated and self-contained to permit maintenance and self-repair without human intervention. These space stations would be able to monitor the earth’s resources, as well as facilitate further research in the fields of meteorology and astronomy, work that is often difficult on Earth due to atmospheric interference.

Many other experiments can be accomplished in a gravity-free environment, particularly in the areas of medicine, chemistry, and metallurgy. In addition, these space stations would serve as nodes in a worldwide telecommunications system, providing up-to-date information on the Earth’s ecosystems, the position of ships and airliners, and other information pertinent to the inhabitants of the cybernated world.

and

Do you want to experience The Venus Project live?

You have the chance to visit Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows at the Research Center in Florida.

Seminars and Tours are every Saturday.

Visit the Research Center: https://www.thevenusproject.com/the-venus-project/research-center/#Tours

Building Designs

Research Center Tour & Seminar

Research Center Seminar & Tour Details

Location of the Research Center

:pet the cat:

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Those people will be fast attacked by people that cherish weapons and their
goods will be stilled by a same those that they think to avoid..

Beyond politics,powerty and a war they can made deep in a space where other
people that love weapons cant aproach,that i agree.. but on Earth nothing
will save Venus project people from a more aggresive brothers..
from a people that love politics,powerty and a war..

It looks like fail or some type of scam... where people pay to see that but things are
never unfold in their favor.

THCengineer

Conceive, Believe and Achieve! [Utopia is only a heartbeat away!]

Conceive, Believe and Achieve! [Utopia is only a heartbeat away!]

atlantis.jpg

In our World of Tomorrow, every day is a Saturday!

https://www.thevenusproject.com/resource-based-economy/

A Global Holistic Solution: Resource Based Economy

"The Venus Project proposes a holistic approach with a global socio-economic system that utilizes the most current technological and scientific advances to provide the highest possible living standard for all people on Earth. The proposed system is called Resource Based Economy. The term and meaning was coined by Jacque Fresco, the founder of The Venus Project."

"In a Resource Based Economy all goods and services are available to all people without the need for means of exchange such as money, credits, barter or any other means. For this to be achieved all resources must be declared as the common heritage of all Earth’s inhabitants. Equipped with the latest scientific and technological marvels mankind could reach extremely high productivity levels and create abundance of resources."

Resource Based Economy concerns itself with three main factors, namely Environmental, Technological and Human. We invite you to investigate further into these factors and discover more about The Venus Project and Resource Based Economy.

Hey, I like the idea of no money, credits, barter or any other means of exchange, all made possible by the latest scientific and technological marvels. It could be a much more efficient societal model than our present outdated "stone age" political/judicial system running amok! Imagine never, ever running out of your daily supply of exotic buds!

Napoleon Hill said these encouraging words: "Whatever Your Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve."

But wait! Isn't achievement really all about attitude? I think that Napoleon Hill nailed it once again when he said: "It’s not only about thinking, it’s about believing. And, this is where so many people get it wrong. If you don’t believe you can achieve something, your negative thoughts will make sure you don’t achieve it. In fact, if you’re like the average person chances are you won’t even try something new if you think you won’t be successful. The main thing that stands in your way of getting what your conscious mind wants is your limiting beliefs. And, unless you can address your limiting beliefs your unconscious mind will veto what your conscious mind would like to believe."

http://in5d.com/napoleon-hill-whatever-your-mind-can-conceive-and-believe-it-can-achieve/

venus-2.png
Let's utilize our current science & technology to build our World of Tomorrow!

THCengineer

Transhumanism is the last phase/stage and then it's game over

Yes, I agree. IMO, humanity is ripe and willing to sign up for soul exploitation/zombification perpetrated by nefarious human & inhuman [lacking pity, kindness, or mercy], "techno-mages" bent on total world domination. Humanity's lack of spiritual sensibility, along with their love of gadgets over and above any true, heartfelt concern for the animal kingdom, shall be their undoing. :cry:

THCengineer

Jacque Fresco dies at 101 (1916 - 2017)

Jacque Fresco dies at 101 (1916 - 2017)

Creating-The-Venus-Project-Header.jpg

"Because the civilized world hasn’t even begun to get off the ground yet." -- Jacque Fresco

An Open Letter from Roxanne Meadows
RE: In Honor of Jacque Fresco (1916 - 2017)

I have received so many letters over the years saying how much people have been inspired by Jacque Fresco. He helped them to better understand what was going on in the world, but most of all they expressed that he has given them hope by presenting an alternative society that we can all work towards to overcome the disastrous conditions that we face as a species. Therefore, it is very difficult to let you know that Jacque died peacefully on the morning of May 18, 2017 at 101 years of age. There were many close friends with him the last few days of his life. There was no funeral or ceremony held, and his body was donated to science as he requested.

Jacque was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Syndrome in recent years and this made his directorship and participation with The Venus Project more difficult. During this time, I became his full-time caregiver while furthering the work that we have accomplished together over the last 41 years. As the tours and seminars at our Research Center became harder for Jacque, I predominately carried them and will continue to do so. As co-founder of The Venus Project, I will now devote more of my time and energy toward carrying it forward as Jacque and I have always planned. Many others want to help bring this work into fruition and there is a very dedicated group of people who are doing just that.

The Venus Project will go on toward our aims and proposals, and as Jacque and I always say, "if you want a better world you have to work toward it. If you do nothing, nothing will happen". As I see it, we are fortunate to have the lifetime of Jacque Fresco’s work to provide a comprehensive direction to move toward; something that our world is arduously lacking and desperately needs. So, as always, we need your participation to make it happen. There’s still lots of work to do!

In Extensionality,
Roxanne Meadows

Since this was posted:

It has been touching to see the outpouring of appreciation and gratitude for Jacque and his life's work from all over the world. And while this is solemn news, it's heartening how many of you have expressed even greater determination to ensure that The Venus Project lives on through their efforts. Indeed, this is the only way it will. I will continue to do all that I can to ensure that the aims and proposals of The Venus Project proceed without interruption, and we welcome your participation. Though Jacque is no longer with us, the extensive work that he accomplished over his 101 years inspires and builds our resolve to bring forth his vision of world unification - a comprehensive, all-inclusive Resource-Based Economy.

9c9b2e4ad90ad010d0ff7858f6bce2d0.png

Cybernated circular city designed by Jacque Fresco​

afpJWFj.jpg

Highly efficient transportation system

8aba5b6de57310293304b88c0114f85b.jpg

Automated construction

jacque-fresco-i-have-no-notions-of-a-perfect-society-i-dont-know-what-that-means-i-know-we-can-do-much-better-than-what-weve-got-im-no-utopian-im-not-a-humanist-that-would-like-to-se.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
Jaques never counted on human ego as obstacle... he needs to look in communism as there is example why this Venus project will never work proper..

we are doomed anyway as no body cant rid their own ego so we will destroy self thru
Earth polution much more faster than we will build some advanced society..

we cant avoid self..

armedoldhippy

Veteran

I see some advantages in quality of life, medicines, technologies etc...

but I've got a feelin' my fat ass would be one of the first voted off the island :nono:

we need to build our own island. one just for stoners that want to grow our own food, smoke our own homegrown, fish, & lounge around the fire on the beach after dark telling stories about the bad ol' days before we escaped...:woohoo: