What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt,i keep having mini invasions of ants...always happens this time of year,its so frickin dry you almost can't blame them...but they must die if they enter the house...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah was too time squeezed before the last round. I imagine any caulk I put down will need a few days to air out the VOC’s. Didn’t want to risk stunting or even killing the first crop.
I’ll get it done and throw in a test canary.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:off to lowe's...

yeah,i'm trying to switch from bike lust to home improvement...:)

i mean i'm still going to the bike shop later,but lowe's first!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided to do full plant pollination on Flashpoint and Purple Frostbyte with MAC. Both plants are in the male tent. Will be easy to just shake the male. This should get them both pretty good. I can test my Seed cleaner:D. I will do the Fire OG x GSC when its 35 days into flower. I will have a few more REG seed crosses to offer for those that don't like FEM seeds.

I made a small amount of MAC f2 for my vault.

I had a Ant colony living by my AC drainage line. I found it when I had to dig a new trench for the Water line. Seemed like Millions of ants where living there. I never had ants inside.

packerfan79

Veteran
I use Amdro an't block works really good spread it around the perimeter of the property, and around any active mounds. They take it back to the queen, kills the queen, no more ants. Usually clears them out in a couple days.I do it at the beginning of summer and it usually keeps them gone most of the year.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use Amdro an't block works really good spread it around the perimeter of the property, and around any active mounds. They take it back to the queen, kills the queen, no more ants. Usually clears them out in a couple days.I do it at the beginning of summer and it usually keeps them gone most of the year.

did the same with the ant block,plus bait traps in the house,plus barrier spray....but when it's 100 degrees outside and no rain for 2 months they find a way to get in...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ants look for a water source. Then report back where they found it. If its found inside u got ants. My AC water drain pipe had a leak. I'm sure it was leaking for years for a colony that size. I never noticed any ants the pipe was covered with landscape rocks.

Ants are smart.
[YOUTUBEIF]HUnAoFfLDrA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My brother in law once accidently left a joint on the window sill at his grandma's house. He came back to get it later, when he remembered.
It was gone, and the roach was in the aah tray. His 80 year old grandma was sitting there all smiles. He didn't say anything. Fuk in funny shit.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about some pics?

how about some pics?

indoor flower room finishing up ... gonna be soooo nice to shut it down ( while i do the outdoor with mother nature)

Mendo Breath

picture.php

Hammers Kush

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well,i took the ice cream truck off craigslist...didn't look like it was going to sell so may as well keep it,not like it's really redundant in the lineup...

already have it mostly converted to a drop bar bike with front suspension fork...here's your gravel bike bitches!:)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got some pups.....time to try propagating something other than cannabis :biggrin: , only one way to find out...just for fun but would be stoked if they did take. If they do they will get grafted on some rootstock as this one was when I bought it at wally world

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you just never know with cactus until you try....some are as finicky as orchids,some will root and grow a new cactus if you toss a chunk on the ground...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Put it back up for sale a few weeks before Christmas, with some good pictures. It will sell. Plus that will give you 7 more months to enjoy it.

:tumbleweed:well,i took the ice cream truck off craigslist...didn't look like it was going to sell so may as well keep it,not like it's really redundant in the lineup...

already have it mostly converted to a drop bar bike with front suspension fork...here's your gravel bike bitches!:)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I like the look of all of them but, the 2.0 and the HK look just about as Dank and I'd have to sample both to make a judgement call.