What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jewce's 5k perpetual.Lots of genetics.

jewcebox

more pictures, its pretty neat watching them grow daily.

still 4 feet from the lights but i hope the stretch doesn't get to ridiculous

temp at a nice 77 degrees.

Rh was a bit high this morning at 47% but that was because i had just watered.

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

jewcebox

new phone, pictures gonna be much nicer!

and it turns out i think i have ONE plant in there that is a different genetic lol

ill post pictures tomorrow as i accidentally deleted all the new ones haha

jewcebox

holy shit they stretched alot with the last feeding.

RH is a bit high in the room though at 47%.

early flower thats okay but i want to be around 35%

mainly as its been raining so damn much.

might also get a better intake going, as i feel the 4 inch fan isnt cutting it.

time to upgrade to 8 inches for intake.

or atleast 6.

Pictures coming later once im done lollipopping and feeding.

but first time to take a bubble dab and get the day started

jewcebox

so did my second defoliation today and it will probably be the last.

i noticed a few spots of PM in the center. so i rotated them around and gonna buy 2 more fans.

Also found these really odd little suggary hard shiny almost egg like things on some of the stems of the plants.

not alot just like one or two, but not like mite egg size.

big enough to feel in your finger tips.

so im a bit worried about that.

and the PM is due to the RH being to high.

so dealing with those as we speak, would love if it would stop fucking raining though.

hitting them with some sprays later in the day.

im worried i have some russet mites or something.

shit was going so well too!

but anyways, ill deal with spraying a little later. 33 plants to spray is a real bitch, and having all that moister add to the RH sucks even more.
IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

jewcebox

Sprayed for PM tonight, and Mites tomorrow night.

Shouldnt see it from now on.

bought a FULL rain suit and mask for spraying these terrible chemicals.

Dont play with them.

i feel stupid for not having my respirator as well but i had to get it done.

ill be buying a charcoal respirator tomorrow, no more playing around.

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

jewcebox

so i just realized something funny.

My veg room has been decimated by spider mites....

yet my outdoor plant has none... GAHHH

it may be because i did some preventative neem and avid sprays early on, but i did the same to the veg room.

tomorrow is the day i tackle the mites. i just dont want to transfer any to the flower room, so gonna make it a quarantine styled room lol. might even just fog the entire room.

jewcebox

What ya using to kill da borg? :biggrin:

used neem first, Now its time for AVID.

but also going to do an ISO mixture to make sure eggs are gone for sure.

Problem is carpet in the room and super infested bushes outside the windows.

will deal with both of those.

one with a chainsaw.

the other with a bomb.

not sure what kinda of bug bomb, ill look into that lol.

first have to move all the random boxes and left over shit in there and remove carpet.

then should be clean :D

i tend to go overboard with things lol

jewcebox

and i havent went in that room for like 3 days, it would be fair to assume almost all the veggers are dead/dying. but have a but load of clones and small plants in solo cups.

i hate mites so much i tend to avoid the problem lol.

but i have the entire day dedicated to decimating them tomorrow

jewcebox

haha yea, so lost the big MK mother.

forgot to water it for like 4 days, but its not a huge deal. i have enough clones of it right now for a good year.

almost lost a few of the others, but got plenty of water today,

the clones are hilariously covered in mites.

aswell as the rest of the mothers.

hopefully i can decimate them in the next week as im getting the next room going by mid september!

jewcebox

A sea of tops on this run, ive impressed myself so far.

and the outdoor is frosting up,

one of these you can see how many branches i have per plant. this plant LOVED being topped.

and there's one plant you can tell is completely different lol

no idea what it could be.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

ExoticsRus

^ (@ ur infection) Don't blame yourself when so many growers cannot watch or keep prevention down in till theres so many bugs/fungus issues that people on the internet tell them they have it by the ridiculously obvious infection and laziness . You obviously on your game and try hard to keep down. It sucks in certain regions the mites require such "warfare " cause of the whole agriculture industry using and breeding them (mites) to require it cause intill they did this and allowed such pesticides .

I would suggest removing that carpet and anything that mites can stay dominate in ( they are willing to even stay in drywall + removing any easily infected plants outdoors near the room you mentioned.)

maybe even run 1-6 "warfare " plants where you let the mites attack under a cfl for a few weeks and spray em with avid or rotate nonmitcide's that are safer choice. Just suggesting this cause intill a lot of growers take a small break and correct main issue then their main stress is gone for good if they are willing to be preventive!

(subbed! awesome seed choices bro :) )

jewcebox

^ (@ ur infection) Don't blame yourself when so many growers cannot watch or keep prevention down in till theres so many bugs/fungus issues that people on the internet tell them they have it by the ridiculously obvious infection and laziness . You obviously on your game and try hard to keep down. It sucks in certain regions the mites require such "warfare " cause of the whole agriculture industry using and breeding them (mites) to require it cause intill they did this and allowed such pesticides .

I would suggest removing that carpet and anything that mites can stay dominate in ( they are willing to even stay in drywall + removing any easily infected plants outdoors near the room you mentioned.)

maybe even run 1-6 "warfare " plants where you let the mites attack under a cfl for a few weeks and spray em with avid or rotate nonmitcide's that are safer choice. Just suggesting this cause intill a lot of growers take a small break and correct main issue then their main stress is gone for good if they are willing to be preventive!

(subbed! awesome seed choices bro :) )

agreed!

i plan one keeping the clones of most of the strains.

when i say its bad, its really like just noticing webs and such but not as bad as most i see on here.

i plan on using the MOST effective chems first, then using natural preventative.

i just worry about the girls in flower lol.

i dont even like opening the door as i may have one little shit head make his way there and start a colony.

ive started to see trichs on my flowering ladies so no more sprays from now on.

i should have it timed perfectly with the avid and E 20 sprays i gave them a few weeks ago.

Once i ask the home owner if i can tear up carpet, if yes, will be all done by tomorrow night!

So lets hope removing the carpet and the most infected plants helps.

but it never hurts to start from square 1 in veg.

but i cant loose all these genetics without even seeing them flower, as i could have keepers of a few and no know it :\

So here goes one to the mite gods.

"please be with me"

GonjaLove

Hello all,

long time lurker and first time poster.

Im running a 12x15 foot room with 4 1k's, hoping to be 6k soon.

I Run Sensi grow A&B for veg with a few additives, great white, superthrive, floranectar, diamond nectar, and rapid start.

For flower i run 6/9 Lucas formula modified with some additives of course. GH micro, bloom, koolbloom.

Rooms about 9 feet, so i like to veg em a bit longer.

This room should be staying put for quite a while.

And is always being upgraded.

The main point of this thread is to keep track of old plants growth habits, to improve and have some criticism every now and then on growth and build.

So far in flower i have;

O-walker
Cherry pie.

and in veg;

Power nap (sin city seeds)
Blue power (sin city seeds)
hells fire (crocketts farm)
Hindu kush x pure kush (303 seeds)

Going Pheno hunting on all those, the Cannabis cup was good to me this year!

So many more beans to pop, as i cant trust Colorado's growers anymore, It is insanely nice to get clones on craigslist, but they all have mites or mold.

so fuck that.

pictures will be uploaded weekly.

hey whats up. just curious about your setup. you have 4 1k's going...how do you have your electricity setup? 30 amp breaker or? im curious because im upgrading to 4k.

jewcebox

hey whats up. just curious about your setup. you have 4 1k's going...how do you have your electricity setup? 30 amp breaker or? im curious because im upgrading to 4k.

yep i have all 4 lights running through a 220 thats 30 amp.

i run a titan controller acting like a breaker box for the lights incase something awful happens this thing

30 amps isnt enough if you are running on 120v though as the ballast pull much less amperage at 220v.

i luckily didnt have to install anything just used the Dryer outlet.

second room will need another one installed with a 40 amp breaker and another 220v outlet.

but easy install as the breaker box isnt that far from the next room.

Im busy as hell right now at work, leave when lights come on and back an hour after they're off... sucks.

and the new ladies.

also got a nice 8x8 tent up for veg,

I realize seedlings shouldnt be under 1400watts of light lol.

gotta get a t5 light strip for them.

by the time the beans are nice and grown ill have the rest of the veggers in flower!

at about day 15, pictures arent current tho.

these pictures were from 4 days ago.

View attachment 315428

View attachment 315429

View attachment 315430

More to COME!!

NICE STASH OF BEANS! nothing more christmas morning like than staring at all your seed packs :biggrin:
.good thread bro.why dont you just use sensi bloom for flower or use lucas for veg? what is the reasoning behind this?

yep i have all 4 lights running through a 220 thats 30 amp.

i run a titan controller acting like a breaker box for the lights incase something awful happens this thing

30 amps isnt enough if you are running on 120v though as the ballast pull much less amperage at 220v.

i luckily didnt have to install anything just used the Dryer outlet.

second room will need another one installed with a 40 amp breaker and another 220v outlet.

but easy install as the breaker box isnt that far from the next room.

Im busy as hell right now at work, leave when lights come on and back an hour after they're off... sucks.

why dont you run you daytime for the plants in the nighttime that way your ac isnt getting raped by the sun in the middle of the day easier on gear and easier to cool? my 12 hours on for flower is from 9pm-9am and off all day . my 6 hours off for veg is from 11am-5pm .Yeah im originally from a super desert climate think 95 degree nighttime temps :) plus you can work all night when you get home and its barely morning for the girls .double whammy anyways just passin the word. regards :tiphat:

Last edited:

jewcebox

why dont you run you daytime for the plants in the nighttime that way your ac isnt getting raped by the sun in the middle of the day easier on gear and easier to cool? my 12 hours on for flower is from 9pm-9am and off all day . my 6 hours off for veg is from 11am-5pm .Yeah im originally from a super desert climate think 95 degree nighttime temps :) plus you can work all night when you get home and its barely morning for the girls .double whammy anyways just passin the word. regards :tiphat:

I feel you on the night time lights if i had temp issues i would for sure to that.

Normally its a non issue as i work at 12-1 normally so i get plenty of time with the ladies in the mornin.

and the owner of the house lives in the basement and my room isnt exactly LIGHT SEALED yet.

and she knows not to turn lights on down there after 8pm, kinda annoying but its how it is lol.

they are starting their fill now, no more stretch and its EXACTLY the height i assumed it would be.

ill have some pictures in the next few days most likely in 3 days when this stupid sale ends.

RETAIL SUCKS.

but its money.