What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jewce's 5k perpetual.Lots of genetics.

jewcebox

already have a closet half full from just a few of them. pretty fat chunky nugs this time, and i like!

Hopefully gonna get 2-5 more done today when a few homies come by.

but League might hinder some trim time today haha

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice set up, I'm lookin to blow a room out cuz I need my medicine for PTSD and can't afford the clubs no more. I'm not new to this obviously but I ran a flood and drain table full of of Smart Pots but that's costly imo and I had been picturing something more like this. Are you hand watering? What size are your pots? What is your average yield per plant?

jewcebox

Nice set up, I'm lookin to blow a room out cuz I need my medicine for PTSD and can't afford the clubs no more.

The lazy lion has a veterans program where if you sign up you get a oz a month or every two months (if interested)

I'm not new to this obviously but I ran a flood and drain table full of of Smart Pots but that's costly imo and I had been picturing something more like this.

Are you hand watering? What size are your pots? What is your average yield per plant?

depending on size when going into flower. if they start at 3 feet, about 1/4lb a plant if they start at like 4-5 feet closer to 1/3 lb.

my last grow was 4k like this one and i got 6.5 lbs from it.

this one im thinking closer to 4 as they were MUCH smaller going into flower. Some smaller then 1.5 feet.

I bought all my hoods and ballasts used, and bought new bulbs.

going used allows more money for nutes and good ph tester and a little walking around money.

so yea im harvesting as we speak so ill update in about a week when they are all dried up.

only thing im gonna change up down there is the light spacing as i was gonng put two more lights in there but no more amps left down there.

jewcebox

hopefully i have some left over on the phone, wasnt the best yield but hey it got me what i needed.

Just got myself a nice new heady aswell to celebrate.

now time to get back at it all over again with that MK ultra this time though. gonna mother out these two i have down here and clone em good

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Hahahaha...

Dude, you and your Headys, holy shit man.... You may have a little "addiction " there...lol :D

That pheno of MK, ...fuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk... Keep her around fosho.

Speaking of toking gear, i had an SSV about 3 years ago, and never got the hang of things, so I gave up on Vapes.

I was recently intrigued by the top notch quality and efficiency of the Vapexhale, so I ventured out and bought the Da Buddha Vaporizer..

I realize SSV & DBV are nearly the same exact unit, made by 7thFloor, but holy muthafuggin shit!!' I am ripping huge clouds with the DBV...and fuck, hash in this unit is just pure bliss.

By far the best investment I've ever made regarding Tokin tools. (Including my E/D-Nail)

I'm not sure if I didn't know how to Vape when I was using the SSV ..or if the unit was defective, or maybe my flowers weren't as good back then, but I'm really regretting not persisting on finding a good Vape...
Still want the Vapexhale... But, I strongly believe the DBV will keep me happy until I can afford the VE.

Anxiously awaiting more pics Brutha,hope you are good man!

jewcebox

not many pics of anything ill get to uploading the ones i have sometime soon,

got 32 good clones coming and getting ready for the next go around.

this time using AC/DE air cooled hoods with DE bulbs and luckily my ballast can already power the new type of bulb!

getting 4 of those and installing another 220 outlet with 30 more amps to do maybe 3 more lights, i just want 2 more.

and fill the room with mk ultra!

jewcebox

sorry for the no updates.

and sirdabs i dont think i have a single nug picture as i wasnt "stoked" on the results lol.

might have one somewhere on the phone.

but here is the newest update as i didnt really feel the need to update with nothing growing!

i dont have the official count just yet but there is alot of clones ready.

Clones;
IMG_2826.jpg
Veggers;
IMG_2828.jpg

2 out of all of those ISNT mk ultra lol.

doing an entire room of it this round.

also have bubblegum, blue power, power nap and pure kush in veg.

took 5 clones of the power nap and gonna toss a MK mother outside this season as she is already HUGE.

digging up a spot as we speak and caging it in away from the dogs.

cant wait for this season, gonna be EPIC.:woohoo:

got another room in the basement just waiting to be wired to 240v, and add another 50 amps to the breaker, just gotta wait on slacky electrician :(

and in two days going to pick up my new lights.

pg28a_000001.jpg

getting 4 of them for the smaller room and using the old hoods for the other room, unless i wanna be broke a little while i might get 10 of them. and try to get the room wired by someone else.

but smalls steps first,

outdoor gets finished and planted,

transplant ALOT of clones, as in 10 days they have hit the bottom of the cups already!
:dance013:

So for now its time to dab up and have a bit of rum, ayeeeeeee

jewcebox

transplant day/ re organize room day.

got alot of work planned and grabbing ALOT of stuff today at the warehouse.

hope everyones weekend went well!

pictures to follow when done!

jewcebox

WHAT A LONG DAY.

Got alot done, outdoor is planted and fenced in. alot of transplants and about 30 left i think as i think ill be able to run more plants now with the room cleaned up and lights spread out a little more.

i have ALOT of MK ultra solo cups left to transfer still lol.

IMG_2859.jpg

so no lack of plants for the room this time.

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

Unfortunetly one of the bulbs and hoods just WOULD not match up, and i didnt wanna force it and break it and be out 140$ lol.

so only 2 lights running at the moment as without the aircooling these bitches are HOT.

jewcebox

doesnt let me attach more pictures then 5 so here are the rest!

Missing a hood makes me sad and my inner perfectionist scream in anger.
IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

Big new HO max fan at like 900 CFM

IMG_2881.jpg

Girls looking small, but looking good.

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

jewcebox

100% running, with ac on its at a nice 80 degrees.

it is only like 82 outside so on a hot day might need a dedicated AC

we shall see.

its so bright in this room when i leave everything looks kinda purple. its honestly to much to handle without sunglasses.

PERFECT.

cant wait to get a better camera and phone lol.

:watchplant:

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

jewcebox

Also just topped all of them and are going to get first feeding tomorrow.

time to make out the schedule and print it off.

jewcebox

first shots of bennies for all the ladies today.

excited to see the difference between the soil outdoor and the coco indoor!

i will say these lights are freaking HOT.

like my 4 single ended 1000watts brought the room to low 80s on a really hot day. and these with AC keeps the room at a constant 81 atleast halfway up to the light.

so its not terrible, just gonna have smaller plants this time. but smaller is easier to trim and quick turn around as i have alot of MK clones left

jewcebox

just did the second round of topping, nice even growth on them now and should each have about 8 main stems and a good 10 or so smaller ones.

hoping to flip in 2 weeks mainly to avoid burning anything with these lights as its a first round with it.

now its the waiting game.

jewcebox

photo dump

The outdoor MK, got decimated by fucking grasshoppers lol.

got a good system to keep them off now, but wow they do work in a few days.

but it got a free lollipopping as i cant really reach in there.

the fence is there due to the dog loving the taste of bloodmeal lol so annoying but whatever.

Veggers are starting to pickup after the transplant shock and due to me being stupid and throwing them under 4k of DE light before they even got a few days in the pots.

wont do that again.

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

jewcebox

Ph is finally fixed, gave them a nice shot of bennies yesterday and they clearly liked it!

grew almost an inch over night!

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

Gonna be flipping in a few days.

jewcebox

two days and its flip time, gonna be much smaller then the last pictures but im excited to see the stretch.