What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jewce's 5k perpetual.Lots of genetics.

jewcebox

Hello all,

long time lurker and first time poster.

Im running a 12x15 foot room with 4 1k Dual ended gavita bulbs in AC/DE hoods

I Run Sensi grow A&B for veg with a few additives,AN pirahna AN tarantula and b52.

For flower i run Sensi bloom a b with most of the line up. bud candy, big bug, overdrive, senzym, and bud blood in place of nirvana

Rooms about 9 feet tall but the DE lights are pretty bright so they are much smaller then i normally grow.

This room should be staying put for quite a while.

And is always being upgraded.

The main point of this thread is to keep track of old plants growth habits, to improve and have some criticism every now and then on growth and build.

So far in flower i have;

MK Ultra

and in veg;

Power nap (sin city seeds)
O Walker.

So many more beans to pop, as i cant trust Colorado's growers anymore, It is insanely nice to get clones on craigslist, but they all have mites or mold.

so fuck that.

pictures will be uploaded weekly.

Last edited:

jewcebox

decided to upload some of the last harvest i had about a month ago.

genetics i ran last time were;

strawberry cough
sage and sour
White dawg.

Got about 6.5 off of 4 lights.

i was very happy, and of course i didnt take clone of the damn strawberries, was so freaking delicious

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

that was late flower clearly, dont wanna upload to many of the old stuff.

just a teaser.

jewcebox

and the new ladies.

also got a nice 8x8 tent up for veg,

I realize seedlings shouldnt be under 1400watts of light lol.

gotta get a t5 light strip for them.

by the time the beans are nice and grown ill have the rest of the veggers in flower!

at about day 15, pictures arent current tho.

these pictures were from 4 days ago.

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

More to COME!!

iTarzan

You have done a great job jewcebox. Variety and productivity combined in a nice style.

Were those seeds all free samples you collected at the cup? Even if you bought them that is a excellent seed stash. Especially to someone that by the looks of things will actually grow them.

Welcome to ICMag.

jewcebox

they were clones sourced from a local Recreational spot.

and thanks! all the seeds were purchased, only got one freebie the entire time.

but thats no worries!

by the end of the summer all my beans will be popped and more to come.

love getting dialed in, now just to save up for a nice mini split for the room.

i gotta get good at cloning. not sure what i do wrong, but i used to have 100% now its like 25%.

jewcebox

Had some progress down there.

Got a lot of defoliating done, and added another fan (can never have to many)

IMG_2592.jpg
IMG_2593.jpg

some of the o walker ladies are almost 5'10" which is good and bad.

more trim work, but more nug.

O walkers a real stretchy girl.

cherry pie not so much, On the other hand though the Cherry is frosting up already and its just about 2 weeks in. Good Signs!

IMG_2591.jpg
IMG_2590.jpg

The node spacing is perfect on the o walkers, just gonna be big fatty nugs.

One funny picture though, if it doesnt burn your eyes looking at it, but i cleaned the glass to my hoods last night, and id say it made a 50% difference in total brightness.

IMG_2586.jpg

So make sure to clean your glass!!

Weeded1s

Clean all glass..perculators included :)
good job!
i just popped some gsc x straw tahoe and im about to grab that cherry pie (cherry bean) pheno if yours comes correct so ill try to stay tuned. I heard the yield was just Ok so i didnt swoop it yet.

Lyfespan

In for the multi genetics fight. I also fight the rooms running multiple strains, good luck man:tiphat: I'm subbed

jewcebox

Clean all glass..perculators included :)
good job!
i just popped some gsc x straw tahoe and im about to grab that cherry pie (cherry bean) pheno if yours comes correct so ill try to stay tuned. I heard the yield was just Ok so i didnt swoop it yet.

The cherry pie might be a pretty solid yielder but ive been told its usually a hermer. we shall see, i think shes a quick finisher, as the development is so much better on her vs the O'Walkers

the problem about the last two grows, is the genetics were gifted from very accomplished growers, but couldnt tell me left from right with the plants.

so im left to figure out the issues, and its fun, but learning is expensive sometimes lol.

im glad to have Beans with genetics that are atleast known, and solid from very good pheno hunters.

Today marks day 16.

id say 40 left on em, usually most commercial growers have fast finishers.

Weeded1s

Thats what we like to hear @ here.
Good job juice.
prepping for next run right !
aint nobody got time for down time .. yaherdme!

jewcebox

Thats what we like to hear @ here.
Good job juice.
prepping for next run right !
aint nobody got time for down time .. yaherdme!

I feels ya!

Got multiple friends with clones on deck usually to trade out or just hand out.

my beans are starting to take to their new homes.

but one issue is i found PM on the veggers.

and i for sure am not throwing those into my flower room to fuck with the room and girls.

so they are getting put outdoor, or murdered. i have a feeling ill be murdering them.

not a huge deal, just a pain in the ass.

but gonna bleach the veg tent, every cable, corner, glass, ropes, fucking everything.

shit spreads like herpes, it literally covered my entire grow in like a week.

i could use AVID or another incredibly harsh chemical, or just start over and not have to worry about it!!

ill be grabbing more pictures tomorrow, as i have a shit load of work to do, in many ways, but not in the grow ;)

jewcebox

girls are filling out pretty nicely!

way happier then the last flower room i had to deal with.

quick finishers also, im on day 29 and im thinking 20-25 more. crazy fast finisher.

Latest posts

Latest posts