What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush

elanius

Veteran
Harvested @ 10 weeks
DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG

Sushev

Can anyone describe the effect of smoking Bubba Kush? Why are there so many forum topics related to this variety? I read somewhere that there is no worry from Bubba Kush. And that causes laughter. Is it true?

EExtinct

Can anyone describe the effect of smoking Bubba Kush? Why are there so many forum topics related to this variety? I read somewhere that there is no worry from Bubba Kush. And that causes laughter. Is it true?
Its relaxing without making you sleepy. And yes i would say its great for anxiety and stress. Also it has a very nice dark chocolate/incense smell and taste

little-soldier

I just harvested farmerjoes Matt Berger Bubba kush cut a few weeks ago and i disagree with thcvhunter abd eextinct. She makes me sleepy and does ruin my day. I chopped her at day 70. could have chopped her sooner so maybe she would have been less of a daywrecker at 63 days. But all in all she is a pure indica and indicas are known knock you on your ass type stone. not a high like a sativa that motivates.

EExtinct

I harvested it at almost 10 weeks also. But i smoke Triangle kush all day so i may have a higher tolerance. Every strain effects people differently