What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Pre 98 Bubba Kush**

doc_l

bubba

bubba

I know I haven't posted in a long time. But I have both "Bubba S1" and the Pre 98.. I grow them both at the same time in the same grow room.. I can tell you one sure fire way to tell the pre 98. When you go to thin the fan leaves you have to be careful to not pluck off the flowers. Because the flowers grow on the stem of the fan leafs.. Also she is a very slow vegger. When she is grown with the "S1" we put her in a bigger pot, so she gets the same by the time she is flowered. Once she is in cycle she stretches about the same as the "S1"..
Love your pics man... I have been growing for a long time and I have to say I love the Bubba... Its the only thing I grow and smoke anymore..
Enjoy.
Later
Doc L

M

MEDUSA

I'm with ya on that doc. I have swerves pre98 and she has become a staple in my garden. She stinks to high heaven, has a great taste, and the stone is strong, but mellow. Good meds for Crohns and MS. Helps cancer fighters with nausea too.

The Gorgon

KUSHEATER1

which ever one you have if it's bomb to you keep it and don't worry about it I have had the pre98,katsu,larryog.sfvog,abusiveog,shrom,chemdog,headband,etc. and I only loved a couple enough to keep so what's fire for you may not be fire for everyone else.Find what floats your boat, grow it to it's full potental and stay blizzed...

oh and if it's an s1 I would be shocked but shit can happen but I have to say she has lived up to all I have expected from her... :rasta: :joint:

Yeah the stuff at the co ops usually sucks ass because its never done right, usually pulled to early never flushed or cured right If you want something dank you got to do it yourself.

C

crownedsparrow

looks amazing guys! envious! got some lemony/coffee smelling kush right now.. best iv had in forever.

crzygirl

Free weed is the best weed! That plant looks gorgeous Techna, will she turn purple? Almost looks like there is some purple in her.

Techna

Heres some dried shots

There was a little purple in it

Harvested at 67 Days

DSC07161.jpg

DSC07185.jpg

DSC07186.jpg