What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANT FREE SEEDS....WANT TO TEST GROW???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The results are IN. We will throw a party on Any thread. That's what I LOVE about this joint. A cool bunch of stoners willing to Party Extreme. Now which one of you Geezers brought some gear?

T

tricky

shit i thought you were bringing some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoinks:

:bat: :badday:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
Please refer to Forum Guidelines.....specifically #7.

Any seeds which become available for test grows are handled by Admin. From time to time a breeder/seed co. will have something for testing and when this happens, is made available through Admin only.

NO open solicitation of free or test seeds permitted.

When and IF there's something available it shall be posted.

Repeat offenders are subject to having their posting privilges removed.

dg

Just thought I'd re-post the beginning of this thread for new members and those who
come to this thread cause it's been bumped (and don't read the first post)only to find a party going on...lol...
and you guys in here making all this racket, playing loud music and dropping your ashes
on the floor isn't setting a good example for the meaning of this thread. *chuckle*

:D

dg

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Nobody ever expects the party to end up in the kitchen, hallway and
bathroom but it does, doesn't it..I do recall this very banter going on before,
about the over-the-pond differences...color/colour, tire/tyre,
wrench/spanner, trunk/boot, cigarette/fag, toilet paper/bog roll...and on,
but Sleepy made the best observation; Dentist? No known translation in England... :pointlaug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts