What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1/5! Biko Bx1 Report

wordtree

:joint:

high guys, I'm gonna give you a report on annac's Biko Bx1, grown in soil with bio-bizz nutes, fully flushed and cut after a 48hr dark period...this is going to be one in a series of smoke tests I'll be posting up in regards to some fine greens from bean!

Take note- I am baked as hell off one bong rip of this herb. I have not had smoke in a while so my tolerance must be regarded accordingly. Fear not, I still have the ability to appreciate the finer points of the plant! :rasta:

Let's start with the looks of it then...fine job was done raising this plant, the full potential of the pheno grown allowed to be expressed.
The buds have a silvery sheen of large trichomes, covering the plump ight green calyxes and the few small budleafs left on. Bright orange pistils are the only break in the trichfield. 8/10 Very impressive...then you are hit with the

aroma- I am hit full on with a citrusy smell reminiscent of something between a lime and a lemon. A good and hashy background is a good sign of things to come on breakup! As I don't have a grinder, I gently snap calyxes apart. In about 2 seconds the outer trichs have made their mark and everything is stuck up....totally greasy resin haha 9/10 for taste and smell

This stuff tastes exactly as it smells. With a cure it will most likely develop some really interesting complex flavas. As is, it hits super smooth, with a slight lung bust capability granted by its prodigious trich coverage. More of the hashy terpenoids are present with the citrus leaving a pleasant menthol-like cool on everything.

It immediately hits me in the temples and right behind the eyes...after about 10 minutes the stone sets in...quickly hits the extremities and leaves me floating hiigh. Duration is good 2hr+...and the stone stays steady. I believe it would make an excellent medicinal choice. Strong stuff but mellow 8/10

let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
R

Ronley

I am so pleased you like. This is an excellent report Wordtree,
:)
Here are photos taken just before the cut.

Last edited:

wordtree

I have to say it has a more intense sour flavor than most sour diesel varieties I've tried...the Biko is a special smoke!

tashi

Eloquent description, wordtree :joint: I look forward to the continuing escapade...

Beautiful plants, Ronley, indeed a seed I would love to root down :yummy:

NorCalChron

rounders02 said:
do they come in clones or just seeds? and it is out in the bay area?

for now im pretty sure you will only be able to get ahold of the bx1 from seedbay. I know at least one pack made it to the bay :rasta: but im not making a mother or giving up any clones hehe.

Nice smoke report and pictures from Ronley. This makes me even more excited to smoke my only biko :)

Did the bikos like heavy feedings with the bio-bizz? im not sure if i should up my nutes but they are taking it all up.

R

Ronley

NorCalChron said:
for now im pretty sure you will only be able to get ahold of the bx1 from seedbay. I know at least one pack made it to the bay :rasta: but im not making a mother or giving up any clones hehe.

Nice smoke report and pictures from Ronley. This makes me even more excited to smoke my only biko :)

Did the bikos like heavy feedings with the bio-bizz? im not sure if i should up my nutes but they are taking it all up.

Norcal do not up the feedings. Give exactly as it says on the bottle.
I think that you are right that the only place that Biko is available from is from Seedbay.