What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nycdfan 042 Fans's Bubble Hash Thread

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Since i do make bubble hash pretty often..i figured id make a thread where i can DUMP my pics and generally discuss bubble ont he regualr. The chime just sounded and im about to pull the bubble bags from the icey water to see what kind of yeild i get from two small kodiak gold palnts with wimpy buds i decided to just make hash from (95 grams of trim).....ill post more info soon !!

this shot up top is from my last run with over 200 grams... i can tell you this run wont yeild much more than a 1/4 ounce of hash.but its all quality!! its all buds!!!

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
jus finished the second run!....yeilds look OK for 95 grams of material! even if its buds!! the hash is very blonde!!! pics up sooon!!! drying in paper towels and cardboard!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
here are the pics of the hash i maade from the spindly pheno type of the kodiak goldi really dont like, i took one of the purple KG down and left anoter one for another week or two..here are some shots

Latest posts

Latest posts