What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"mango" from Oregon

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
a ten pound plant? :laughing:

did it have breasts and use solid gold as fertilizers? :moon:

im not one to heckle, but your either lyin through your teeth, or cant estimate weight for SHIT.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Man there's some big weight per plant skeptiks huh? Iv been on oregon since 04' and iv never seen bigger or better tasting buds from anywhere,I'm shootin for 5lb+ per this year trainwreck,white widow x NL,blackberry kush and K1 x elvis. I have em bout 4ft right now. Oh and had a buddy in weimer oregon who grew indoor hydro for veg and transplanted into soil then to outdoor and had a hogs breath harvest over 18lbs off one plant,when I find my old cell I'll try to post a pic but I got a pic of me standing in front of it with my arms strait out and I'm 6'4" and the plant went 5+ ft past both arms and it was as tall as me with still 3+ months to go harvested it at 13ft tall and bout 25tf wide with fat fist size nugs. OREGONS the SHIT when it comes to cannabis,and comin from cali and knowin brown seedy stemy shit weed this state was my new best frind considering no one even knew stress/mex/seedy stemy weed exsisted I love it!! Only green here and purple in my garden.

ashland

I hate to disagree ,, but Im in ashland Oregon ,, and right around here its NO big deal to get 5 to 15 pounds per plant outdoor ,, these peeps know what thier doing and it shows ,, outdoor buds that can pass as indoor to many folks , smoke so nice , everybody whos growing OD here can get those numbers , as for the doo doo head who dont believe ,I know a homie whos droppin $$ 8500.00 yes dallars on his 2010 OD ,, last year he did bery very good , whats does 8500 worth of garden produce ,, how about indoor plants vegged coco coir , then put out at 4 feet in huge 50 gal above ground containers on pallets , this is very real and Im sorry you are rude and cant be here to see and know whats happenin

superjoint

Funny cuz some of the biggest buds ive seen were in wimer.. they have a bunch of my strains up that way to.. love it

anonamix

I think the rest of the states could learn a bit from oregon.. Iv'e heard GREAT things from the bud out there.

green_thumb...

Veteran
I hate to disagree ,, but Im in ashland Oregon ,, and right around here its NO big deal to get 5 to 15 pounds per plant outdoor ,, these peeps know what thier doing and it shows ,, outdoor buds that can pass as indoor to many folks , smoke so nice , everybody whos growing OD here can get those numbers , as for the doo doo head who dont believe ,I know a homie whos droppin $$ 8500.00 yes dallars on his 2010 OD ,, last year he did bery very good , whats does 8500 worth of garden produce ,, how about indoor plants vegged coco coir , then put out at 4 feet in huge 50 gal above ground containers on pallets , this is very real and Im sorry you are rude and cant be here to see and know whats happenin

lol yeah boy!!! i have my 6 all over 5ft right now and there gonna be goin outside midish april or so. were lookin at at least 5-10lb per i know the trainwreck is gonna surpass 15lb for sure as well as the blackberrry x purple heirloom and blackberry kush (Oregon blackberry x bubba kush). Man O Man its gonna be a heavy harvest...

green_thumb...

Veteran
Sorry man but there isn't a damn thing any other state can do to match the quality and performance of oregon buds,like my lil towns motto says "Its the climate" pretty much part of southern wash,OR and part of nor cal have the perfect climate for outdoor. And cali would need to carbon filter the air to get good dank outdoor

I think the rest of the states could learn a bit from oregon.. Iv'e heard GREAT things from the bud out there.

BudBo

5lb to 15lbs? really? damn that'd b a nice crop to see

i don't doubt that peope would b able to get plants to yield that much especially after veggin them for 3+ months but the biggest i've seen is probly 2lbs

Do you guys weight the dried nugs or you addin all trim n thick stem to the weight?

Also i don't get what you guys meant by cali needing a carbon filter to grow outside i love my outdoor buds and others...not as much people around here cure properly tho as i'd like

Sorry man but there isn't a damn thing any other state can do to match the quality and performance of oregon buds,like my lil towns motto says "Its the climate" pretty much part of southern wash,OR and part of nor cal have the perfect climate for outdoor. And cali would need to carbon filter the air to get good dank outdoor

So do you have carbon filters set up at the CA border to filter that nasty CA air or does it magically improve after crossing the imaginary border?

How do long season sativas do outdoors in the 'perfect climate for outdoor'?

green_thumb...

Veteran
lol no carbon filter on the border just trees and better fresher smogless air over here. as for long season sativas if you prep yourself for the unexpected weather of oregon they do awesome!! the tw clone i have goin for my outdoor this year came from a buddy who harvested it in mid to late november in stages and the 6 main colas on one were 2+ ft long and 4-5" roundish and were dense as fuck. he grew BB x NYCD and i could have thrown a nug thru a single payne window it was fuckin nuts each nug weighed over 6grams he kicked down like 20nugs as a sample it was soooo gooood. iv decided to germ a couple greenhouse seeds to go outdoor along with the TW,BBK,ICE clones iv had growin indoor for 4months now the GHS are church and hawaiian snow which i think is a long flower strain(not entirely sure) and somewhere in the 23 percent THC range so im stoked!!