What's new

Purple Ice hash

Babombeez

hey all...

ran some Purple Ice through my dry sieve and ended up with some primo kief and then pressed it into hash. This is some of the tastiest ever, it has a very lemony grapey berry taste that just lasts til the last puff...

check out these pics...

we got two different colors of kief too...

and for reference this is what the buds looked like:

Beez

W

WeldFlash420

Hey Beez, Great to see ya postin up that Beauty PI! I bet that hash is killer bro. Enjoy the fruits of your hard labors...

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Damn that's awesome! Always wanted some purple dry sieve from my purple plants but it never turned out as good as yours

Babombeez

THanks for the replies guys! Yeah this is some top notch stuff, probably some of the tastiest hash I have ever smoked. The taste just hooks you, and you just want to smoke it all... the best thing about Purple Ice is that it is sativa dominant and the more you smoke the higher you get, this stuff is ceilingless and can actually get you into trouble if you smoke too much, LMAO! a bit psychadelic perhaps? lol... The taste on this stuff is so amazing it is like lemon berry candies on the palate, and it is intense tasting too...

we were pretty excited when we realized that we were getting purple kief from the sieve...

anyways, take care guys

Beez