What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY GRINDER IS STUCK!

G

sweetleaf metal grinder will last forever. I use the party size.

plastic=bad

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I just rinsed my plastic grinder which was allmost clogged, its evaping now.

Did a quick rinse so I am going to smoke it if it looks like hash.

Getting a metal one one soon I think, plastic is not great but it was cheep and it works.

Edit: Where can I get a deecent large grinder? The usualy online shops I go to they are either over $100 or crap and small. Would be nice to get a SS one.

Last edited:

dozer

Sorry if I sounded blunt or confrontational Gringo, not my intention. I understand the health issues you mean, though sometimes I think some stoner health concerns get a little on the paranoid side. :)

I will not disagree on the health risk of smoking plastic shavings but aluminium shavings can't be that good for you either. Anyone knows where to get a titanium grinder? :)

Anyway, this is no "cheap plastic grinder". Although it is unexpensive comparing to some metal grinders this is the best plastic grinder I have ever used. It is virtualy unbrakeable (that kind of plastic that bends but won't break) and very eficient. Notice on the second shot, where it is clean, it has a bent spike. That was prooving to a friend that this grinder could powder a large piece of his disgusting soap-bar hash. And it did but it bent that spike with all the torque I put to it.

This is a Ganja-Grinder and I've only found them on sale in the Willie Wortel's Coffee-shops in Haarlem. It also has some sentimental value to me as it was bought on my first trip to stoner-Meca. :)

bounty29, I don't know how much herb it grinded to get like that but it was a lot! Maybe 2 or 3 month of daily grinding 1 or 2g. This grinder does perform as good as a metal one though it gets some weed traped in it if the herb is a bit moisty and it grinds it to dust if the herb is over-dried.

N

niggan8

next time i will try freezing ;)

and that ball of hash makes me wish i saved my iso :yoinks:

my grinder after fresh cleaning :) its called mendo mulcher i got it at humboldt glass blowers in arcata, california. look at these teeth ;)

Last edited: