What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

G

man i gotta get going, miss having my own stash of bubble... an home grown...

**GL**

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
man just let meknow i got plenty of shit to get you started! right now i only have kodiak gold(purple and non purple [phenos, and some SOUR chunkers!!(East Coast Sour Diesel X Deep Chunk MMmm) let me knowwww

G

so nycdfan u got cloners of all those flavors????? b/c id like my first one to be quick an painless..

but i have plans for a veg area this time... just need some flours..

**GL**

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ yea i do(gotta cut em tho, nothing rooted)..but wait a lil while i got Spinosad( thrip killer) on the way..should be here friday..and then i need at least another week or two to see if it works...but yes i got you!!!! what happened to those shiva skunk cuts???

i got kodiak gold clones veggin ( three different phenos, one is str8 purple you gotta check it out) and then i got three sour chunk seedlings( a month old)....sour chunk = East Coast Sour Diesel X Deep Chunk from Bean Counter.....which if you hit my homepage you can see Bean Counters grow of the sour chunk , his and bubba chunk(bubba kush x deep chunk), and then peep the HTC indica(very very sick lookin)...as soon as they hit seedbay im gonna get em!!!!

id preffer if you started seeds tho since i cant at this point(thrips n shit)....if you do come over your gonna have to wait a week or two to start seeds just in case....but either way i got this stuff called spinosad coming on friday wich should kill these fuckers....
NYCDF

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea its kinda sad when i hear about someone throwing away their trim...lol you dont even need bubble bags...a kiff box...they evne sell the screens by themself.....shooot theres even DIY tutorials on how to mkae a set of bubble buckets(hot cargo).....but yea there really is no excuse... a set of ice-0-lator (3bag set) is like 75$, the bubbleman set is 150$*(http://www.bubblebag.com/order/)... to me the best part of the grow...is making hash....like i said before...if i can i usually dedicate an entire plant for bubble making.....again ....its a sin to throw away your trim....from trash..to stash....

may we have a moment of silence for all the trim just abandoned<bows head>

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet hash :D .... love the colors on that reddish wad :yummy:

i love extracting as much as you do ;) im just using other strains like this one

Lion´s Herb

good growing

Fj

G

7277Ball_of_bubble.jpg

Been some time since I made a batch, but anyway here is a tasty Ball of bubble 73u made from Jack Herer x White Rhino

Palindrome

G

an if u are ready, stuff like this should be happening.... keef fulled bowls,,

G

The dark brown lump of hash to the right looks really tasty!

I useualy make jelly hash with the "green" lower qualitys, gives a great hash mixing in a bit of BHO.

Pali

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Since i started working at this new job ive been overwhelmed with the computer system( policies and software & hardware) that i havent really had personal time(too busy wrapping my head around the course material). I hope soon ill be able to smoke again regularly as the stress is high and id love to blaze some herb even tho i know it would be detrimental to my training.
Any new hash shots?? i expect to post some of my 8 grms of freezer cured hash!! lol can i store bubble hash in the freezer for a week or two??

G

nycdfan042 said:
Since i started working at this new job ive been overwhelmed with the computer system( policies and software & hardware) that i havent really had personal time(too busy wrapping my head around the course material). I hope soon ill be able to smoke again regularly as the stress is high and id love to blaze some herb even tho i know it would be detrimental to my training.
Any new hash shots?? i expect to post some of my 8 grms of freezer cured hash!! lol can i store bubble hash in the freezer for a week or two??

i hear you nycdfan. new jobs are alwys tuff. but im sure ull get the hang of it......... just be glad u got a good job in the AC.....

**GL**

T-minus 4 days till lift off... so whens lift off???????????

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i blazed once on my b day and then again last night...both times i was retarded high im gonna take another break cuz i need to really be on the ball cuz there is sooo much emphasis on the policy and the software system is reallly involved so i wanna make sure i know the system pretty goood cuz you get scored regularly on your performance. ill give you a call later i jus had lunch im jus relaxing now.

Did you get back your xbox?? and did you read or see the Wii outsold the ps2!? damn i want one!
nycdfan042

G

Whaz up player & hash freezer... yea getting my xbox 360 back today. after a month of repairing. fucking bs i say. just as long as i catch the ups driver....

so get ready for some BF2 & NFSMW, but im pretty far in NFSMW thru

yo man when we gonna start puffing again???? wanna chill & hang an blaze like the old days... u know me im not a drinker, im a blazer....

an yo when u gonna come by my crib to help me this time setup my stuff??

:joint: **GL** :joint: