What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

220um Zipper Filter Bags

ilife

Aqua Lab Technologies introduces the newest development to the Ice-Water extraction market.

By adding another dimension of filtration to the ice-water extraction process, the new 220um Zipper Filter Bag with the newly designed Zipcro Locking Strap (ZLS), can turn any washing machine into an Ice-Water extraction device. This filter bag also works in conjunction with any brand of multiple bag ice-water filtration kits.

The triangle shaped bags are constructed from a durable silkscreen material, offering tear proof protection. A heavy-duty plastic zipper, using the unique Zipcro locking strap, secures the contents of the bag during the wash cycle. Quality testing confirms the triangle shape of this bag offers superior filtration and can be used with any size or shape washing machine.

This innovative locking system ensures the zipper will not open and possibly spilling the contents during the agitation phase. The Aqua Lab Technologies Zipper filter bag, with the original Zipcro locking strap, will improve the quality of your water extractions, guaranteed.

Sizes: Small ( 50g /150g ) Capacity
Large ( 500g / 1000g ) Capacity

iLiFE

Last edited:
G

Thanx ilife. How about a link. I am still trying to find the washer you said was available at bestbuy.com. You said I could use two large zipperbags with this machine right? I cant find the payload pro-kit 13bag system. Do you have a link for that too?

Im looking forward to getting this set-up so I can make some great hash. I already have a bubblelator and 8 bag bubblebag system. More machines and bags would make life easier.

Dkgrower

Veteran
They look like a good and strong design.

what are the price going to be at and where do we find it.

And Gringo if you are looking fore wasing machines I have a no power hand driven washer that you operate by a swing, I have made a similar bag like the one Ilife showes and put in the machines and it works like a wonder.

Dkgrower

Veteran
sorry no digi cam, have tryed to find a pic on the net, but can´t the closes it like the one in the bottom http://www.etomer.dk/vaskemaskiner.htm in this link

But the cylender is horizontal instead off vertical, and then there is a opening in the top and then a handel on the side, I found it at a second hand place, but i think that it's fore camping.

Ilife how do you use the bags when applying them to a washer

Random00

Zipper filter bags on eBay!

Zipper filter bags on eBay!

Hola :wave:

I just found the 220 µ zipper filter bags from Aqua Lab Technologies on eBay. Search under Aqua Lab Technologies.

Greetings,
Random

G

Good find. I ordered the machine state side for $150 with free shipping and its bigger then the bubblelator and the bubblenow. I also have some of these aqualab tech filter bags coming too. I promise to post how good these bags work. I have the bag that came with the bubblelator, so now I can tell wich one is better.

G

I just got my aqua tech filter bags in the mail. These bags are pyramid shaped. They have a velcro strap for locking the zipper closed. A big plus. The smaller bag is about the same size as the stock bag that comes with the bubblelator. The bigger bag is larger and seems to be perfect when used with the bigger Koblenz machine. I will try them out soon and post my results.

If you plan on ordering from Aqua Tech, no worries. They are stand up people and mailed my bags promptly.