What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble Bag Run

G

Some buds from last years outdoor that wasn't that good smoke. It came from some seeds called "Budzilla".lol.The seeds turned out to be garabage. should have known...any ways here are some pics of the bubble run.

The buds were harsh and didn't taste good. But the hash it made on the other hand, is kick ass and tastey too. :woohoo:
I planned on making more but didn't realize how long it takes. Draining can take awhile on the last couple bags.
-GL :joint:

Last edited:
G

To make your bags drain quicker , try jerking your bags about six inches up and down. Once or twice each jerk should make the crystals on the screen, thats what is making the slow drain, raise off the screen in the water. Adding a lil more water at the end will help the very last of it.

Looopy

Amount needed?

Amount needed?

I am intrigued by the bubble method, but wondering if it is worth the $ for small amounts.

How much hash would one expect from, say, an ounce of normal weed? Of schwag?

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
5-10% yield on a return... 1 ounce per pound of trim processed. that was on medicinal herb.. im sure 15% or so would be the limit. on crappier product youd get less.

Looopy

But that's all the THC available in the source herb anyway, right?

Or do you inevitably lose some of the THC no matter what?

Looopy

Yes, sorry, that's just what I meant, efficient in removing and capturing all the trichomes

I wonder if smoking is 100% efficient (releases 100% of the trichomes to the smoker).

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
very little in this world is perfectly efficient, otherwise we wouldn't have nearly as much scarcity. this includes smoking. many things occur while you toke making it less than perfect. active chemicals can be and will be destroyed/changed/degraded by the heat.. you only need maybe 400 degrees Fahrenheit to combust the smoking material.. past that is generally unnecessary and detrimental.. there is also free burn which is obviously a waste too.

if you want to get the most of something... id venture to guess you could vaporize it. thats just a bit harder to do with hash unless its in fine grains/ and you have a vape that can accommodate such a material.

Latest posts

Latest posts