What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

General Gardening

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
this may not be the best place for this theread but what the hell. who else out there thinks we need a General Gardening Forum? with spring comin, i know im thinkin about my veggies and other flowers alike. i think there should be our own separate forum somewhere in here to share and discus gerneral gardening topics

heres whats growin now. a cabinet full of castor beans! i hope they make it till spring in there

G

EVERYONE!!! RALLY FOR THE GENERAL GARDENING FORUM!!!! OG had one, why can't WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
Hell I dont grow other plants but why not. Sure theres plenty on here that do. I know spreading had his pumpkins.

JJDubz

I would love a space to document some of our gardens, vegtable and whatnot, come summer time especially.

Last year we had 120 heirloom tomato plants, about 12 varities, I think some of you guys may enjoy seeing that and I would love to share it. We also grow all sorts of hot peppers, zuccini (love fried zuccini flowers!) and other interesting edibles.

If not, we could possibly start a thread, or just use this one to post pictures.

Take care, be safe all.

+k for gardeners :wave:
JJ

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a veg. growers thread here,,, but it seems to have been :abduct:

Mrs Baba's Jam making thread still does fruit now and then :wink:

peace all
keep shining :dance:
dLeaf :joint:

Blackvelvet

I got big beef tomatoes and 4 kinds of peppers in my grow room. All from seed. I will share gardening secrets if we get a forum for this. Always your pal, Blackvelvet. :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks :wave:

Please remember that this is a cannabis forum. There are many str8-edge forums online that cover aspects of gardening and the cultivation of foodstuffs.

A sub-forum that covers aspects of cannabis permaculture, inter-cropping and companion planting, is however needed here at ICmag. forums. :yes:

Most of the folk procreating (STS) are running food-crops also :wink:

just my two stalks
peace

Last edited:

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
yes however general chat should always be welcome. certainly not every topic in the tokers den is mj related.

Blackvelvet

DocLeaf said:

Please remember that this is a cannabis forum. There are many str8-edge forums online that cover aspects of gardening and the cultivation of foodstuffs.

A sub-forum that covers aspects of cannabis permaculture, inter-cropping and companion planting, is however needed here at ICmag. forums.

just my two stalks
peace
Well, I want to talk about other things than cannabis someimtmens (I think i meant sometimes :friends:) :D

LIMELIGHT

heck yeah, im in....we have in the ground and on a nice foxfarm program so far...

tomatoes, radishes, basil, lettuce, peppers, and strawberries.... i cant wait for every morning to spend out there,,,,,its 2nd only to, well, you know. lime

when seapebble hits this joint, we will all be on for the real deal gardening shiz........seed, where you at?

Last edited:
G

DocLeaf said:

A sub-forum that covers aspects of cannabis permaculture, inter-cropping and companion planting, is however needed here at ICmag. forums. :yes:

Most of the folk procreating (STS) are running food-crops also :wink:

just my two stalks
peace
........I don't want to have to go to another forum to talk about garden stuff I wanna stay here.

It's just a forum being added, why the resistance? Isn't it just easy to plop another one in?

Blackvelvet

bongasaurus said:
heres whats growin now. a cabinet full of castor beans!
When I lived in Atlanta, this lady gave me some of these seeds. Her front yard had them 10' tall. Her son that planted them was dieing of aids. I stop at interesting stops. come on guys...this will only take a second. Irrrrrrrrrk. truck stops. :D

Edit: these plants are poisonious (spelling close enough :friends:)

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree. most of the posts in the Tokers Den are a load of sh...... :wink:

Many folk around here are farmers,,, busy sowing, growing, reaping, n mowing :yes:

peace all

V

vonforne

Well not only could we talk growing other plants but how to build a health food web. That would fall under organic gardening. I would like to have something like that but the mods might move it to where they think it would fit the best.