What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash-o-rama

G

lol ahhaahaha i love the cherrry picker dude. thats great.. shit when not pullin engines pull bubbble bags with your new 3 ton cherry picker. hahahahahahahaaha. bubbleman should get that pic. he would love it. hahahahaaha dude that bho contraption is huge man... oh you get you cuts yet got some nice ones for ya.

D

DJ_highst_

kurlyq2g said:
wow man, thats alot of full melt.

which bags did you end up using the most? Can you tell any difference between the different brand of bag's hash?

Hope to see more pics soon.

Sorry I missed your question. I like the "Trash Bags" brand a little better bc the material the bags are made of are easier to work with, ie. stiffer and holds the shape better when you are scrapping the extracts out after the mix. I do think the BB brands does produce better quality extracts more consistantly ,bc the 7 bag kit has so many screen sizes and since all starins have different gland sizes, it gives more levels of seperation to find the screen size that works best ( I hope that made sence).

......but to tell you the truth, I am only going to make dry sift from now on, hash tumblers are the greatest invention ever for making high quality hash and there is no drying, water, solvents and purging like the other methods. It can be consumed immediatly with no worries of impurites. Not that those methods arent good, they just take TOO much time and I am lazy sometimes.

Thanks MysteryX and Supersecretgrow for checking out my thread, glad you dig it. The cherry picker worked great with the 20 gallon kit..... I am not sure if bubbleman will like the pic as much as you think....I was using another brands bags, lol. That one more reason I like the TB kit better, they got eye-lets for hanging your bags. Peace_highst

Latest posts

Latest posts