What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA Confidential

browntrout

Veteran
Anyone have experience with this one?

I received 1x DNA LA Confidential with my seedsman order a while back.

Outdoors she grew into a bushy Affy type with long fingered serrated fan leaves as well as an intense OG/Lime Candy/Blonde Hash smell.

She was a mold magnet so i revegged her indoors and now have clones.

Is this consistent with this variety? Some photos look like Deep Chunk where others look like hybrid indica/kush plants.

jayd

ive never grown her but have smoked it a few times. awesome strain great full flavored and heavy effect. was gifted a couple of nugs from aaron when he was in thier amsterdam shop years ago what was from the cup winning batch and that was one of the best smokes ive ever had. i have heard it can be slow to veg and small yield whats most prob why i hardly ever see it around anymore

S

Sertaiz

i wasnt a big fan of the strain but the guy that was growing it was overfertilizing it. too middle ground for me. id rather have a non gassy kush or skunk something like purple urkle if im going for indica. but for someone its probably perfect

insomniac_AU

I have some LA Cheese (LA Confidential x UK Cheese) seeds I was thinking about trying. Off the top of my head they are from Big Buddha. Anyone grown or smoked it? I really liked Big Buddha's Blue Cheese so I might try them soon.

browntrout

Veteran
Here's two clones one topped one not on Day 1 Flower, they can get big fan leaves if vegged out properly.

picture.php

R

Rab.C

looking good Browntrout la con is a strain i would like too try myself.
just subbed for the rest of the grow

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have grown it a long time a go(10 years +), got a couple of bland ones and a really short & leafy one thats a nightmare to veg out but flowers very quickly. Solid nugs of coffee hash type weed, really nice tasting.

picture.php

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
remember to veg them well and poss strip some fans
as they hog all the light
fantastic when grown right
small dense nugs of kushy goodness

Booyah!

Anyone know who has a good version of LA Con anymore? F2s? I've heard the original isn't the same

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
If no seed bank has it under DNA Genetics PR then I haven't a clue honestly. I will when I can run mine to make F-3 because I definitely miss the smoke i had years ago

Booyah!

Thanks but I don't do Fem seeds. Wouldn't turn down an LA Affie clone, but haven't seen it around. Your LA Con looks unreal BTW Weedabix. Looks more Bubba than Bubba. I've heard DNA outsources their breeding now and lost the original parents. Can anyone confirm that?

Happy Times

Just FYI Reserva Privada CO used to do a bunch of LA Con crosses, not sure if they offer them anymore

I got a cut of Hemlock a couple years back from a buddy- Durban Poison X LA confidential, and Hurricane which was Panama Punch x LA Con.

Nice plants

H

HazeOil

la con
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

its still the same ijust popd thes ths is the keeper. smells like model glue and hash:yummy:

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks but I don't do Fem seeds. Wouldn't turn down an LA Affie clone, but haven't seen it around. Your LA Con looks unreal BTW Weedabix. Looks more Bubba than Bubba. I've heard DNA outsources their breeding now and lost the original parents. Can anyone confirm that?

thanks man. i just started a few hso choc og that i got as freebies,

its only 3 weeks into flower but it smells just like that la con & it looks similar, very dark, bit early to really say for sure.