What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubblebags: Electric Beaters ??

G

I have used both wooden/plastic spoon and a hand mixer. I have yet to see a single trich stuck to the wooden spoon, so I say use anything you want. They all work..

N

Neptune

Harvest season bubblehash....

Harvest season bubblehash....

I got better at making this stuff... I like both methods. Wooden spoon for first runnings... 2nd and 3rd get a combo of 5-10min electric mixing, and 5-10 min wooden spoon... The hash sifting principles are becoming clearer to me.

Here's what I started with... AK47, a whole crop that got fucked up.. been saving these.

The one and only...

mixing up the first runs.... found some seeds, these are AK47xlowland mexicana(Yelapa)

1st runnings..

73 macro 1st run

45 macro 1st run

25 macro 1st run

1st, 2nd, and 3rd runnings.... notice the consistant quality. I could have run a 4th and 5th, but time is a huge issue... I was burned out by the 3rd run.

I will have no troubble mixing these separate runnings... they are all high high quality, FULL MELT right here.... blond gold goodness.

Here's my last run, The HOG (also from same fucked up crop.)

G

Very nice Neptune... :yummy:

I only do 1 run thru the 8 bags and as you can see I just thumb press with the #20 cloth & a towel. I then crumble which ever 1 I am going to use in my blunts..

Right now I'm smoking Sour D/ BOG loaded with #120 still but that is done now so I have to choose between 90/73/45/25 oh the tough choices we must make :pointlaug

N

Neptune

SS,

I would recomend you do 3 runs... you will get 3x the yeild.
Separate runs 2 and 3 from the first if you notice quality loss.

I need the yeild personally, this is revenue recovery. :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest season bump!...... :smoker: :chin:

All ready to go now, thanks for the tips everyone!

We'll be doing our extraction in the woods... Have never made bubble before, but by the sounds of it, I think I'll try hand stirring about 20 minutes.... I may do some with a mixer too, but trimming will be done in the woods, so we'll probably take some brakes for bubble making I'd imagine! I love autumn.... :canabis:

Powerhouse

Last edited:

ilife

Drill and Mortar bit

Drill and Mortar bit

If you have a good generator in the woods, you can buy a good drill and mortar bit to get the job done. You can strain out the big leaf material then pass the resin water through your collection bags. This way you can process kilo in one big run. When purchasing a drill I suggest spending the money on a good heavy duty one. Water and wet plant material weigh alot.

iLiFE

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
the mistake i made when i 1st did it using my mixer(bought for the purpose lol) is using it on high.... the lowest setting is plenty and dont do it too long.

tashi

Ultra-sonic toothbrush with a plastic spoon attached works quite splendidly. Ultrasonically vibrate that FMCD :smoke:

B

Brain

I use a paint mixer that moves the water, ice, and trim up and down as well as around. I'm going to try the spoon for the first run next time to see if there is a difference in quality. I love this stuff :jump: :jump: :jump:

N

Neptune

nice brain.. looks great.

I am having a great time with the 20 gallon bagset these days, I save up a few crops worth of trim and work it all down in about two 12 hour days, usualyl yeilding about 5-10 ounces of bubble. Proper quality also, and using a paint mixer as show in ilife's post.

ilife is the hash master, much respect ilife.
I like your idea of an exterior "work bucket" with a drain, just pour hash water through your bags... way cool. gotta get this set up.

ilife

Neptune said:
nice brain.. looks great.

I am having a great time with the 20 gallon bagset these days, I save up a few crops worth of trim and work it all down in about two 12 hour days, usualyl yeilding about 5-10 ounces of bubble. Proper quality also, and using a paint mixer as show in ilife's post.

ilife is the hash master, much respect ilife.
I like your idea of an exterior "work bucket" with a drain, just pour hash water through your bags... way cool. gotta get this set up.

Thanks for the kind words Neptune. :joint:
Yes bigger bags are too hard to lift and collect your wet resin from. You can do everything with a 5 gal kit a lot faster and easier, and one person can do everything solo. No need for the extra back.

iLiFE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts