What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

left hemi

perhaps a better question and welcome back

perhaps a better question and welcome back

Texassativa said:
Good dame question. How do we really know who's running this site???????

a more realistic question (with apologies to vernor vinge) is how do you know ANYTHING on the net of a million lies?
good to have y'all back.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....For all you nay-sayers and negative entities.........do us all a favour and piss-off......

....To all our positive and valued members...........welcome once again......rest assured that we have had orkin (pest controllers) fumigate the hard-drives.......even though they said that there was no infestation there....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey GN,

good to see you. cool to have ic mag up again.

Folks, its about trust either you do or you don't, its up to you. i know i'm a whole lot happier with GN at the helm than you know who. oh and to him who asked;

"how do we know whose running the place?"

easy, do you think for one second, if it was pom he wouldn't be telling us? you think he wouldn't be gloating etc?

lokinc

Thank you so much Gypsy for getting the site back up and running! Now we can all get back to growing
Peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Its about time....

I personally never really cared much about the personal matters at hand,I just wanted the site up dont matter much to me who admin is.I am glad to see the site back and all was not lost.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Guano Man said:
Then how come you guys arn't running the site off of a back up from before the site went down and PoM had the admin CP..?

I know if I cared about the members here I would

.....As I said............do us all a favour and go away........or do something positive for a change and post something that is not antagonistic......and that is on the topic of cannabis......

....now that would be a revelation...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...yeah only admin can post in announcements right now.....

....but you are free to post elsewhere...

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Glad all is well now..looked like a cyber tug-o-war over the site.. :dueling:

"Did you using organic pesticides on that Hard Drive?..Chems can be harsh on the platters"..

3...2...ON AIR...and welcome back to the show.. :wave:

Gypsy I dunno what is going on anymore and I have gotten to the point where there is just so much to read and what not that I don't give a fuck, outta all the people involved in this whole biz, you and your people r who I feel comfortable with. So I say good luck to you and thanks for getting the site up.

B

BigHerm

Thanks Gypsy! I'm not into all of the soap opera drama that is canabis sites, but I feel comfortable here, so im very happy to be back! Did you read about yourself in the new Hgh Times? hehe, thats pretty cool. anyways, im done ramblin'.

:joint: