What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Blueberry'

BullDogUK

Good evening everybody :tiphat:

After a few issues with supply (yay for prohibition) I finally managed to get a hold of a portion of a blueberry crop that I had heard was to be coming in soon from my 'guy'.

I've named this thread 'blueberry' as, with prohibition being as it is, I can't really provide you with an exact identification without breaking out the mass spectrometer. Saying that, the nugs give off an absolutely heavenly, fruity smell which any previous smoker of blueberry is not likely to forget. It's one of those smells that just defies definition, somewhere between a herby incense and a riot of different fruits and berries, definitely a strain you can just sit and sniff for a good few hours.

Anyway, here's the nug I'm going to be smoking on for the next few days:

From my quick glances through the internets, I can broadly say that Blueberry is an indica-dominant hybrid consisting of two thai strains (including Juicy Fruit) and an Afghan male. Anyway, enough about the bud, let's get smokin'!

Might need to break a bit off first...

Much as I'd love to, cannabis is too expensive to toke pure for any length of time

We have lift off... Plus reading material/inspiration for the journey.

****An hour later*****

So as can be expected from the smell (hurry up with the smellovision guys!), blueberry provides a trip into the world of oral orgasms. I really can't stress enough how enjoyable this strain is to smoke, simply for the taste and smell! Far more so than many other strains usually regarded for their taste. The stone is very body centered with a strong couch lock, however this is accompanied by a very gentle buzz which makes it perfect for any sort of indoorsy creative work. Certainly one of my favorite strains 10/10

BullDogUK

This was supplied by a dealer, like I said, so I can't be 100% certain that it's even blueberry besides from the smell.

DemonPigeon

Veteran
"Dealer" has such an dodgey sound to it, when it's legalised for recreational purposes I'd suggest the replacement phrase "Off-licence Florist"

BullDogUK

Hopefully almost every house will have a plant or two in it. I imagine lots of people will want to try and tailor a strain or two to fit what they need then swap round with friends :3

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Maybe if we do that (like we're not kind of swapping seeds already lol) it'll help make it more normalised, it's so weird that I'd be viewed as worse for growing my own rather than funding a criminal enterprise!
Ohhh I have 6 plants that's worse than a guy who buys a few grams at a time and may still smoke a lot more bud than me...
When you take away the amount of plant energy expended in seed production I'm really not going to be a threat to society even if weed WAS a threat to society... Which it IS'NT!

Unless I suppose you consider me responsible for all the pot grown by people using the seeds :p

But I got a bit off topic there...