What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALPINE ANIMAL

kro-magnon

Veteran
WOW Very impressive as all your grow, i think you're one of the most gifted grower on this board. Your girls are always wonderful and fully happy, i'd so much like to smell what you're growing. Once again well done:groupwave:

B

blue green

Hi UP,

Weren't you going to release some feminised GSC crosses, but then changed your mind because you didn't want to release diluted GSC?

These don't really look 'diluted'?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Ahhhh....The Alpine Animal. It's crazy when you can't even give away clones, but I know the feeling. I'm a bit of a hoarder myself, but often times it's the only way I know something will stay around. Lots of cuts that I've given out have been faded out of existence by the very people that end up asking me for them back.

It looks good though man....as usual your meticulousness and attention to detail pays off.

Currently I've got the Platinum OG, SFV OG, GSC, Blueberry Diesel, Corleone Kush(Ghost Wreck), 4SD(my selection), Green Crack, Blue Dream, Alien OG, P.O.W, Chem D, Chem 91(maybe 4), J-1, SSH, and something that was supposed to be the Bloody Mary(but is not). It's getting culled. There may be some other strains, but just keeping this many around is a pain in the ass.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words. And sorry to those that are effected by my follow around trolls, I sincerely apologize for their childishness. But whatever I could care less if someone doesn't find my posts helpful, shit happens, I've gone through worse.

Anyway this past week has been hectic for me, but I got a chance to snap some pics of the second round takedown of the GMA. I let one go 70 and it looked like cookies on roids. Unfortunately I'm busy to a fault so I don't ever take pics right before or after lights go on or off. Regardless I'll try and get some bud pics from the first batch which is now trimmed and curing.

Hope all's well...
20130308_210457_zpsd65a2932.jpg

20130308_210110_zpsf7177575.jpg

20130308_210105_zpsea7febe0.jpg

20130308_210452_zps1b5a0dbc.jpg

20130308_210504_zps72e6b98b.jpg

Con't...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
sorry my camera was smugged, but I realized these are some of the only live shot that I have of the second round towards the end of their cycle. Smugged camera made them glow, I didn't edit them that way.

20130328_085552_zps94b862ba.jpg

20130328_085544_zps4913accb.jpg

20130326_045337_zps7adb69d3.jpg

20130326_045326_zpsf4c16965.jpg

20130326_045313_zps4d032bb2.jpg

UnknwnPrpht.

mmj916

Cookies on 'roids indeed - wow!

Looking amazing UP. Thanks for the pics.

How's the smoke?

Have you had her tested for % ?

skydoh

Respect UP, that is one great strain you 'accidently' created. Cant wait to see the dried bud shots and smoke report.

Haters gunna hate. :D

guineapig

Veteran
Also I would like to point out that UnknownProphet is using Nitrile gloves to handle his
medicine, instead of latex gloves, which can cause a serious reaction with patients who
are allergic to latex.

Nitrile gloves are more comfortable too.

Nice flowers all around!!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts