What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique Website Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Specials are coming
the site going live caught me a bit on the hop
this weekend I will do a major discounted range to mark the release of the new site
I still have a few bits to sort and some stock / strains to add
but by the weekend I promise a lot of great deals

OP

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Do you have to set up a new account/password? Will you have access to recent orders/order history from the old site?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from reading SKIP post you will need to setup a new account.. The old website will be available for those that need to check the status of there orders..

Skip

Veteran
Question:
ohhh i wa\s trying to use the link on the site lol are the stocks accurate ? as in whats in stock and whats not ?

Previous Answer:
Specials are coming
the site going live caught me a bit on the hop
this weekend I will do a major discounted range to mark the release of the new site
I still have a few bits to sort and some stock / strains to add
but by the weekend I promise a lot of great deals

OP

Red Fang

Veteran
hallelujah! after waiting since like January, I want to say about time but I am relieved! Like someone else said, credit card will that be an option?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC are still not working.

OP I still can not create a account?? Does not like the passwords that the system is sending me.. At this point I will need to wait until this is fixed until I can use the site.. Site looks really good though

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably I have not herd to change that so please continue to do so until OP or Asia says not to..

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
This thread is an announcement only, not a place to bitch and complain about things in general. New sites always need TLC and have problems like a new baby... so keep posted as the crew works hard to make this new version of the Boo something you can all be happy with!

Patience is a virtue at times...

Status
Not open for further replies.