What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

castout

Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMag!!!! This site has been a constant in my life, since I found it. I may have had to change my handle, but every time I come here, I am home, with people that understand, and know the passion I have for this plant. The people here are my family...through good and bad. I am honored to have met so many IC'ers, through the years, and I am humbled by the generosity of spirit and love that is always here. Thank you IC, and IC'ers for all the wonderful things you have done, and continue to do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IC!!! :jump:
YOUR GETTIN' SO BIG FOR 8 WEEKS, er, 8YEARS OLD! :greenstars:
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! :groupwave:

:joint::smokey::smoker::bongsmi::sasmokin::rasta::kos::pimp3::smoke::smoweed:

Thanks for giving all us wannabes much needed guidance, hope and inspiration. :tiphat:

Big Eggy

Veteran
Happy Bithday IC!!

I've Still got issue #1 and the DVD at home lol.

Has been a great place for me to make friends and generally increase my Knowledge.. When OG went down i wasn't sure what to do.. a few guys back thier contacted me and pointed me in this direction i've been here ever since.

Big thanks to all the guys at the top for keeping the site running!

Eggy

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Happy anniversary IC!! :yay:
A toast: to 8 great years!!! :friends:

I'd like to echo the thank you's:
to all of the Admin, Mods, Mentors and Members who make this place such a warm, friendly, fun and safe place! :tiphat: :thank you:
I am so grateful for IC~ through all of the laughs; highs[/] and lows; through all of the changes in my life over the past 7+ years, IC has always been a constant; and even though I have been known to take a respite from time to time, I'll always consider IC home! The feelings I have for IC and it's people, could not be more sincere or heartfelt! IC has the most beautiful, kind, thoughtful, generous, talented and brave collection of souls I've had the pleasure of interacting with!

....Here's to 8 more!! :friends:
:witch:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Happy Birthday ICMAG !!!!!

Thanks for all the knowledge, to all the good people, it is a great adventure that is only starting. We will overgrow the world !

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
the oldest post I can find is from the 29th Jan 2004
and from the registrations the first regular members joined on the 26th Jan 2004 so I think that the site went live on the 26th Jan
that would make tomorrow the 8th Birthday

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I came here in 2004 to learn how to grow better weed. Now 2012 I find that YES I can grow better weed BUT somehow along the way I became a better person.

TY All For That
Mr.Wags

Madjag

Veteran
Thanks For The Future

Thanks For The Future

Thanks For The Future since you will be an important part of it.

Mr Pink

the oldest post I can find is from the 29th Jan 2004
and from the registrations the first regular members joined on the 26th Jan 2004 so I think that the site went live on the 26th Jan
that would make tomorrow the 8th Birthday

Ahah wonderful, many more greatings to come then. Celebration!

purple clouds

Veteran
first joined on 1-27-04. back then people showed more passion and love for the plant here. whatever happened to JLP? he was awesome for his grow reports and gave away thousands of seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts