What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"VEGETABLE GARDENING" (for fun and nutrition)

LORD BENIS

Ahoy
I'm relatively new to the veggie scene but it's quickly becoming addictive. I've got some butter lettuce that I'm gonna try and roll hydroponically and 100% organic. I'm also planning on starting a salsa garden in my bio-buckets as soon as spring rolls around.

RuralRoute420
how's the taste on those Sugar Snack tomatoes? I've got some Sun Gold's that are supposed to be the sweetest yet.

kurlyq2g
Wow!!! Props on that garden, nice and clean too, love it. Kill for some updates.

I'm very impressed with everyones stuff. I just found this thread and it's right up my alley. Let's keep it going ya'll.

My Thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=38631&page=1&pp=15&highlight=outdoor+hydro

Last edited:

stevr59

hey lord benis no i dont have any experience Cherokee Purple tomatoes i was growing mortage lifter tomaote in a hydro and in soil but the freez killed the out door one and i got put in the hospital for 2 days and i lost my hyrdo ones but i do need to get a graden going soon since i just got me a juicer and i need all the veggys i can get my hands on

Dan42nepa

I tried adding tomatoes, peppers basil thyme and rosemary to my "other" garden. Over the winter I thought of using my 400 w MH lights for additional purposes. The lights were too strong for the tomatoes.The basil likes them, the thyme is under fluros and the peppers never worked out. I was in a transitional period where i was switching to flower so maybe the light schedule had something to do with it. Then again, maybe they didnt like the 24/7 veg cycle either. I had read where certain vegetables needed a dark period. My thoughts were since i had these great lights and organic soil I would grow inside. My tomatoe strains were full size and probably would have taken forever to ripen indoors anyway. Well I needed a hobby in the winter months and it gave me a legitimate excuse to go to the local nursery anyway.

Latest posts

Latest posts