What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bopper

Hi Gypsy,

Thanks for the updates. Our thoughts and hearts are with RC and all the good folks associated with his web sites. OP and you have provided the only concrete information so far. Please continue the updates and let us know when a defense fund has been established.

Best to all,

bopper

G

This RC dude needs to read my incorporation hijacked thread on how to cover ones ass other than the mantra we parrot of not telling anyone ......

I have already spoken to a few medical club owners who hear the same thing from council (to incorporate) yet do not take the initiative to take the next step out of ignorance or laziness.

Sorry to be blunt but we all pave our own roads and this industry is still illegal so you need to be prepared as best as possible.

You are only as good as the people surrounding you and someone obviously dropped the ball.

I wish RC well.

G

ll Botany St ll said:
let me formally apologize on behalf of some of these jackasses I have seen in this thread Gypsy!!!
Jesus some people, I swear.......the man got on as soon as he knew some kind of new update on RC and all some of you can do is crack his balls!!!!
C'mon now, this is no way to be and as an ex OG'er, I want no part of that dumb shit.
Obviously there is no "official" news to report here so Gypsy has been kind enough to offer something that I believe to be concrete.
There are some people on here really making OG look like a fuckin trollhouse.
Thanks for the news Gypsy!!
I for one am very grateful for the report!

peace

:dueling:
But then some of us are a little more concerned with the events then say... you are!!!
Wanting more information does not constitute a Troll nor a jackass..
And You are the first one to start with name calling.....
I haven't seen anyone saying anything bad about anyone... except RC.... and he needs to come clean! Oh and you with the Jackass and Troll name calling.. Geez.. grow up and quit trying to suck ass!
To sum it up.... that's all we want... an explaination from RC...

Now go sit in your corner..... Botany!

Archy

G

ya know...the more I think about this, the more I think that GN is the one who has the most to lose here. RC's gone, who knows. But, GN has a reputation and business to maintain. It would make no sense for GN to lie or provide false information on RC's behalf. I've known the man to be straight up and rather forward in my dealings with him, I respect that.

Rethinking everything now...

Last edited:
G

Damn people, its like a soap opera around here lately, shit! I dont believe a word that comes from marc emery, that guy loves all the attention he can get, no matter how it comes.

why are you *here* if you cant trust gypsy? or at least trust him a bit? this is his site and youre going to call him a liar and demand proof that he cant provide right now? just spit in his face and leave if thats the case, he's been trying to help out with our loss at OG and this is how we repay him, how fuckin' sweet.

this whole thing has just been about the waiting game, which we ALL should be good at! we grow pot, for gods sake! if you dont know what to believe, smoke some fine homegrown (or what you have) and relax and wait for news, but i dont know how you will relax if you dont know who youre waiting to get news from that you wont call a liar.

Anyways, thanks for the update gypsy :)

2buds

Understood Arch. I am referring to the past few days as everyone began to assume an answer.
I do understand the feelings that many on Og'er and HS shopper/seller have about this matter and everyone's desire to know the truth.
As long as everyone desires the truth without trying to kill the messengers I believe the tension would be less.
I can tell you from experience, getting popped ain't no fun, you feel you can't trust anyone because you never know who laid a finger on you.(His situation is different but) 20 years later, I have 2 friends from those days, married one of them, the rest, don't care where they are. It's a lonely road that you have to walk alone unless your willing to take everyone with you. When you walk alone you don't have to watch your back when you make it home.
If the guy did get busted and made every effort possible to walk that road alone and protect those that he dealt with, give him room to breath, he'll talk when he's comfortable. If he's dupped everyone like is being proposed keep the foil helmets on because the shit storm hasn't even started yet!
Peace

G

LITTLE SiLLY said:
sorry gypsy, but it simply won't do for the 'masses'
//////////This is the biggest laugh there is.Gypsy doesnt owe you a thing, hes trying to ease some worried minds ,so the masses can kiss all the asses(if the Massas agree).What is he lying about,what is it you accuse him of saying these things for?Man i want to make sure we make silly happy so please Gypsy could you record youre next conversation with RC and play it back for Silly so he /she can inform the masses :pointlaug .//The second biggest laugh by someone here is "Narc has the most reliable info so far" :moon: .Statements like that show how things are goin to shit around here quick,thats just unreal that someone would realy say that and believe it. :badday: More people should be concerned that a man has been takin away from his family and is now in legal trouble than "are we gettin all the details of RC's life".Just wait til you know the truth before you call someone a liar thats just trying to help and ease tensions(but some want to turn it into more tensions :confused: ).DWW!

G

I'm not doubting GN at all... nor OP..... I just think RC needs to get the whole story out.
OK... so we'll wait.... :drum:

Archy

toofat

You guys are a trip. Talking about shooting the messenger. Most of you new guys don't know Gypsy like we do so you doubt him, but you should search for your own truth. Being from the US it is not uncommon to be arrested and no record shows up. It will eventually, but only after they have tried to get all they can get. If Canada is following the US then this could happen there also. Lighten up guys. :chin:

G

Hey peeps... the only person I am pointing a finger at is RC... for not coming out to tell us that he was arrested... and that some of the people who placed orders may or may not be in jeapordy themselfs.
I have not doubted any story.... nor rediculed any messenger.... I just would like a few more facts.... are any of the people who may ordered seeds from RC in danger?
Can anyone answer this question?
No one has doubted GN's info about the server being save, RC had time to shut it down so no IP's were logged.
BUT... that's only half of the story.... more information is needed... wouldn't everyone say? And wouldn't all concerned fell a lot better if this was coming from RC himself?

Archy

RC's on Larry King right now talking about it all, apparently he kept illegal immigrants inside the server cases, one of them spilled some guacamole on a motherboard, that's what caused the site to crash.

goldking

Gypsy, thank you for the update..it brought a lot of relief concerning the Server files.

i may be out 40pks as a C-bay seller (alleged) but this whole tragedy opened my eyes to security and i cleaned up and reduced numbers to 100- I sleep better now.

i hope RC and Poppy fare well ,for the Great Service they provided for so long at such great risk..thanks to them all,and to you too GN,for giving us a new home, GK

G

Arch Stanton said:
And wouldn't all concerned fell a lot better if this was coming from RC himself?

Busting gag orders is considered to be serious by the courts!!
He can't get on a computer dude, it's called take what you can get and feel special about it!!

peace

G

Arch Stanton said:
I'm not doubting GN at all... nor OP..... I just think RC needs to get the whole story out.
OK... so we'll wait.... :drum:

Archy
//I agree with you,and what i said wasnt aimed at you,but i know if Gypsy says he heard RC's voice say something,lol ,then he said it.Its probably gonna be a couple before RC can actualy come out and say something.It sucks because that's where they get the RICO and conspircey from and more fire power to convict(you have to be careful),so i bet thats why hes makin sure its ok for him to come out and say something himself.I bet the Lawyer and RC will have to go over every word ten times to make sure theres nothing incriminating being said before he will post anything to let everyone know the truth.I understand people are nervous,but were gonna have to hurry up and wait til we get the notarized post with thumb print from RC,lol,so we can all breath easier knowing hell be alright.Peace DWW

G

potheadpixie said:
RC's on Larry King right now talking about it all, apparently he kept illegal immigrants inside the server cases, one of them spilled some guacamole on a motherboard, that's what caused the site to crash.

Hahahahaha

Hey maybe 60 minutes will have an addendum to the upcoming Mark Emery special.... RC as special guest and his recent account of his arrest for selling seeds... that'll piss Mark Emery off! Hahaha

ya that's it.... 60 minutes has the gag order on RC... not the courts!!! hahaha

http://www.cannabisculture.com/foru...1207071&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Archy

Last edited:

blaznablunt

potheadpixie said:

Finaly, the truth is out. Thanks for the update potheadpixie.

BABO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts