What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....what proof do you need.......I heard his voice......is that not good enough?

...and he confirmed that he was in some hot water....

Kalotermes

LITTLE SiLLY said:
sorry gypsy, but it simply won't do for the 'masses'

There is something wrong with you people.

Why don't you just come out and say it?? (you think he's a liar)

Gypsy, thanks for the update......
:joint:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....well sorry.....but the masses will have to phone him to confirm it......but I'm not about to stick his phone number up here...

...I'm afraid that you will have to take me at my word..........I heard his voice and he confirmed that he had been inside and now he was not......

....Conspiracy thoeries will most probably abound once again surrounding this.......I knew the guy to be a man of his word before all this Hoo-Haa.......and like I said....I heard enough from the proverbial 'Horses Mouth' to convince me that this was actually happening......

Thanks Gypsy

Thanks Gypsy

:woohoo:

Thanks gypsy , for all you have done to make us OGOF (overgrow old farts) feel secure and at home. You have been a tremendous stand up guy and I am really glad we have you around.

I've been very saddened by some peoples attitude and their ability to mindlessly cast aspirtions on people who are only trying to do good things. To question whether you are non trustworthy, or if RC is not a real person is ludicrous. To entertain thoughts that RC"s loss is your GAIN is just insane! We all loose when one of us gets taken down!

I just recently purchased seeds from you and they arrived with great haste and attention to stealth. It was my first seed purchase since I've been lucky enough to have freinds (OGOF)who helped me get started before my husband died of cancer.

I will certainly contribute, (without the need for more seeds) to any fund for RC. I didn't know the man, I don't have to.
We share the same vision and smoke the same grass. He gave me an outlet to get help from people when I most needed it, and these people from OG embraced me and made me feel loved and happy and not alone. Without knowing it, RC has stopped me from killing myself :badday: a few times by having the OG site. My old fart freinds there are so special to me and we are a tight little bunch of stoners.

I for one am a very thankful person and grateful that there are people like you still out there,trying to fight for same cause.

God bless and thanks for the new home Gyspy. :D

xo vbg

what proof do you need..
Newspaper article of his arrest? There has just been too much BS and misinformation to just take any new information on face value.
"Ok this is what really happened" "I swear trust me"
"This is the true story this time"

G

Poof I'm Gone said:
....There has just been too much BS and misinformation to just take any new information on face value.

You,sir,are a jackass.
You may now remove your tinfoil helmet,the threat has subsided.
:smile:

You,sir,are a jackass.
You may now remove your tinfoil helmet,the threat has subsided.
If you say so. I'm not the only one that feels like this.
At least I got a Sir before Jackass.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Poof I'm Gone said:
If you say so. I'm not the only one that feels like this.
At least I got a Sir before Jackass.

....Yeah.....my Baco-foil Balaclava has just been removed....

wtf rezdog????

when a major player in the cannabis cultivation industry falls down, it understandable that people want proof.............especially after so much bullsh*t has been tossed around.

kinda like when someone dies.............people go to see the corspe in the coffin........now that is proof

as for a feww assuring words from a few ficticious internet characters..............maybe that's your proof, but not mine

............now where was that tinfoil helmet

lumbo

IMO, this is all the information you're going to see. After all, you can't prove a negative.

teenslut

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....well sorry.....but the masses will have to phone him to confirm it......but I'm not about to stick his phone number up here...

...I'm afraid that you will have to take me at my word..........I heard his voice and he confirmed that he had been inside and now he was not......

....Conspiracy thoeries will most probably abound once again surrounding this.......I knew the guy to be a man of his word before all this Hoo-Haa.......and like I said....I heard enough from the proverbial 'Horses Mouth' to convince me that this was actually happening......

I will certainly accept your word this info recently reported is infact truth, for now.

But given the current state of BS flying, one would also expect additional cooberation will be comming such as news reports of some type. Trust, but verify, and all that. I guess there is no need to continue beating a dead horse. :deadhorse

darken

You know what! I don't even care anymore.

Now back to what I'm here for and that's GROWING BIG STICKY BUDS!!!

later,
darken

Last edited:
G

agreed. Nice to know the servers are safe....... but some more details need to be presented here. I need some solid proof before I start giving my money to a guy alot of people complaim about when it comes to payment.

Last edited:

Opus

Looks like it's our turn to bat.... glad RC is out of the greybar hotel!

I am SO GLAD to hear something concrete for a change, t'anx Gypsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.