What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

mosess187

NO SHIT!....my First Year Here!! is coming up fellas!!! :woohoo: ....it has been a pleasure!...and i have learned a great deal by being a member of this HIGHly decorated Organization...THANX ICMAG. :kissass:

G

I remember when I was lurking during the beginings of these forums and it was just TK and a few others... now there's a whole damn community!!!

Thanks, Gypsy. I <3 ICMAG :yes:

F

Father Time

Congrats Mate,
we apperticate the time and effort that goes into this wonderfull retreat you have created for us here mate. ( not to mention the money it must cost)

altough only being a virtuall newbie,i still feel a little bit posesive about our community,but all these new friends joining hope it stays safe and cool .

hope we don't lose the small country town and become a city to fast,us old bastards don't like fast changes.hehehe :joint:

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

Indeed Fernandro, Back in those early Days there were only a few of us...
ICmag has surely come quite a long way in these two years...

full time daddy
Veteran
and just think there was 2 more setting here at my place not logged in......
me & budbunker

thx for the web space gypsy

i have allso noticed the chat room contaning more ppl on a reg basic as well
used to be 5-10 of us now theres 15-25.....

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i also want to add my congrats, Gypsy and Dutch. you guys are doing great things...

i'm amazed to see how smooth its runing, with all this extra trafic.

many thanks to all that make this place what it is.

peace out

gaius

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Karma Rule's ICM

Good Karma Rule's ICM

Fernandro said:
I remember when I was lurking during the beginings of these forums and it was just TK and a few others... now there's a whole damn community!!!

Thanks, Gypsy. I <3 ICMAG :yes:

True That. Tk took me under his wing almost 2 years ago and my gallery proves The Man knows what he's talking about. Big props to the Community the sky's the limit now. Looks like we need to have an Charity Auction for a new server,I'm sure that would put a smile :yummy: on GL's face for sure.

Welcome All

Just remember this is not just a hang out this is our HOME, we help everyone new and old no matter what the situation some site's have forgotten this and let everyone run rampid with the flames and the hate and the nasty words and now we all see the end result.

Love Thy Neighbor Is The IC Way. Good Karma Rules Here

Have A Nice Day
Mr.Wags

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Currently Active Users: 502 (185 members and 317 guests)
Most users ever online was 504, Today at 05:05 PM.

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Currently Active Users: 499 (180 members and 319 guests)
Most users ever online was 508, Today at 05:09 PM.

Rellikbuzz

mrwags said:
True That. Tk took me under his wing almost 2 years ago and my gallery proves The Man knows what he's talking about. Big props to the Community the sky's the limit now. Looks like we need to have an Charity Auction for a new server,I'm sure that would put a smile :yummy: on GL's face for sure.

Welcome All

Just remember this is not just a hang out this is our HOME, we help everyone new and old no matter what the situation some site's have forgotten this and let everyone run rampid with the flames and the hate and the nasty words and now we all see the end result.

Love Thy Neighbor Is The IC Way. Good Karma Rules Here

Have A Nice Day
Mr.Wags

Amen to that, Wags! Congrats to Gypsy and Dutch for creating a nice home for us and a place for OG'ers and CW'ers to come when their place breaks down.

Latest posts

Latest posts