What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol wayne i didnt ban you ...haha why would i ban ya?

Sometimes the chat sever acts funny and says your ip is banned when its not...

Has happened to me as well...

:flowers2:
ok, im sorry jiggy... please forgive me for my last statement

:kissass:

Skip

Veteran
same here just a green box

FF3.6

Make sure you have enabled java in your browser as that is required for the chatroom.

You might also need to tell your browser that icmag.com is a trusted site so it doesn't prevent the java from working.

ROJO145

Veteran
Make sure you have enabled java in your browser as that is required for the chatroom.

You might also need to tell your browser that icmag.com is a trusted site so it doesn't prevent the java from working.
No Joy Skip?Without java enabled theres no drop down menus.I have java enabled and the mag is trusted,still just a green box?

P

planty

Gettin' this error message
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 217.195.115.146:8080.

Skip

Veteran
Yes, our hosting company restarted the server today and forgot to restart the chat.

It's working now.

Mt Toaker

I'm so happy chat is back, it allows fast access to great knowledge. Not to mention its generally just a great time in there!

ROJO145

Veteran
Green blank box from hell,any ideas?Maybe a tutorial on how to add it to your trusted sites??

Starsb3l0w

I got banned form the chat..sometimes it works fast sometimes its super slow..

i type fast always..got banned for chatting in a chat room lol..please un bann meeeee

I try to log into the chatroom for my very first time but it says "I dont have permission" or something like that. I never used this before.

How do I gain access to the chatroom? Who do I email for access?

Jibman

I like the chat. And i think you need 50 posts to get into chat. I had the same problem and then as soon as i got to 50 posts i got in. Maybe it was a coincidence.

G

guest3854

Damn, got tha chat room back an' now never see anyone in thar.......

Bummer,
Steele

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good job Skip! :good: I like it. Its pretty! I just wish you could see who was in chat before having to go into the room. I feal like an ass if I go in there, say high and split.

Skip

Veteran
Believe it or not the chat doesn't provide that feature. Plus that one thing seems to be a security risk for many chatrooms cause it displays user info outside the program itself.

There is an upgrade for the chatroom (costs a LOT), that would enable me to code a list of users in the room, but we don't have the upgrade, so I can't at this time.

I miss that feature too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts