What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
CHATROOM UPDATE: Looks like it might be as late as Monday before we get the chat updated to allow more members in. They have to process the payment now, and given it's a weekend, not much going to happen...

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Hey Mike Seed... you have to post something of interest, about 50 or 75 times to get full membership status... then there are other levels available. See here for more information.

Welcome to the show!:wave:

Why can't I get in??

Why can't I get in??

I cannot do anything here...PM, change Avatar, post in Social group...what's a person gotta do? I have emailed IC(2 days ago), I have messaged 2 mods(yesterday) on their profile pages, yet when i try to do anything I get the following msg:

Mile Hi Dave, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Stevius

Hey Mile Hi Dave :wave:

As I understand.... when you reach 50 or 75 posts you are able to have custom avatar, enter the chat room, PM's etc. ----

Just be patient and you will come to it...

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

There's a lot of peeps who can help you and give very useful advices here...

Until then.... keep it green bro :kos:

Stevius

Yep... I think that is also the case.....

As I said... be patient bro... I promise you, it pays up.

Too much of good info and even more good peeps around here that can help you in any kind of situation.

Best vibes! :wave:

I'm stoned now and I am a happy camper..was just disappointed because i have alot to share....I grow in dirt as well as hydro..I do it because I luv it...it's my therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.