What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TK is takin a little break

G

I have decided, after much struggle, that I need to take a little break, clear my head, and re-focus my efforts away from the kaos of the internet and "Canna" related sites.

I have recently had to re-evaluate my security and decide if the high risk of exposure on the internet and different seed auction sites is worth it right now for me and my home crew.

I will check in in a few weeks or so and see what's up and make sure no one is runnin amuck in the hydro forums.

Thanks for the breather

Texas Kid

jbarsk8

Goodluck TK, everyone needs to just get away and re-think things every once in a while. I hope it works out in the best for you :joint:

G

WHAT,
Fuckin A,there goes one of my Idol's,Stay safe Tex and stop back and visit me some time will ya. :respect:

G

that sucks and not in a good way. Understandable tho...

Hurry back to us, we miss ya already......

G

yep... like Stank said, missing you already...

...and, Don't forget where the PM button is if ya wanna just catch up on stuff :wave:

:friends:

Rellikbuzz

Well TK, in the wake of all the Marc Emery embroillio and the undue scrutiny brought down on the cannabis/seed websites, I can understand your reluctance to stick around. As one of your disciples, I will sorely miss your informative posts and will look forward to your return. Hopefully sooner than later.

Most of us know how private you are and how closely you guard your anonimity. In fact, Fernandro and I were joking about it when he came to visit me. He was saying, "man, I just know TK is right in my neighborhood and yet I can't get anywhere near the guy. It drives me crazy knowing that he's so close yet so far!".

We all (us Texans, that is) consider you our unofficial leader and voice for the Texas faction here on ICMag and we will all welcome you back with open arms when you are ready, my brotha! Be safe, take care and just know you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

RB

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
cool beans bro, its very much understandable. stay safe, and dont become just another stranger, yah hear?

i already miss yah,
bartender187

G

I too will miss ya, my texas brother... Stay safe, and in touch...

Xtrakritical

TK take that well deserved break!

Just be sure to get back asap... we little guys need great folks like you!

Be safe!

Thanks a million for taking the time to help us all out, without prejudice or any personal gain!

TK is one in a million!

Thanks for all your hours of input!

Xtra

G

Rellikbuzz said:
Most of us know how private you are and how closely you guard your anonimity. In fact, Fernandro and I were joking about it when he came to visit me. He was saying, "man, I just know TK is right in my neighborhood and yet I can't get anywhere near the guy. It drives me crazy knowing that he's so close yet so far!".

word for word, that's the troof right there! haha.

I TOTALLY respect and understand your decision. I was thinking about doing so recently, myself. Still am, as a matter of fact.

Think of your Texas bretheren on ICMAG during your hiatus, bro. Peace!

G

:*( Best of luck in whatever you do TK , you have a good spirit, hope to see you soon and be well.

cj

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
BV, now TK, hmmmm, what's come unto you, security issues, hmm.

Good luck from across the pond, hope things work out for you.

rgds, kov

Edit: no, I see BV had an edit time. :headbange:

Last edited:
G

:wave: Peace be with you and yours Tex. Stay safe - we'll catch up with ya when ya find yer way back. :badday:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Much love brother, take it easy, come back when you feel so and just stay safe, much love and respect - J