What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little white bugs

full time daddy
Veteran
controls, it dosn't say eradicates...

big mo's right.......

from reading that "COPING WITH SPIDER MITES" pyrethroids repel spider mites and induce them to migrate to new host plants. The ratio of females to males increases, and reproduction and dispersion of mites both increase.

pyrethoids allso only kill mites not eggs larva or nymph.... the 4 stages of the lil pest's.

G

TK how did the spraying work. I hope you fried the little bastards. I do believe you are gonna have to use a combination of products if you want to do it the organic way.

What I have learned about my problem is that the little critters usually dissappear when I put them in my flower room. I believe that this due to the amount of air I have moving in there. I have read somewhere that they are so light that they can't hold on in good airflow and in time finally just leave. I need more airflow in veg, working on that.

I still have to treat in flower but not as much, and they are easier to get rid of.

Mo,

Latest posts

Latest posts