What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

yellow spots

ted

ImageCropper.asp

hello, I really would appreciate if s.o. can help me out with this one:

its not the best of pics, but you see the little spots?

not all the leaves suffer from it.

my plants grow outdoor, maybe sunburn?
I haven't given any nutricients yet...

greetzzzz

G

Hi Ted...welcome to IC... :wave:
IMHO, it doesn't look like much to worry about, as long as the new leaves are coming out healthy. When you grow outdoors, you always have the occasional insect nibbler or sucker. Keep an eye on it, but unless you see it progressing significantly (especially on new growth), you should be ok. I have some 6ft Power Plants w/ a few leaves alot more damaged than yours, and they are very healthy overall. I have read that using silica plant supplements makes plants less susceptable to insect damage, but I have never used them. Wouldn't hurt to give 'em some good organic nutes though, ... a healthy plant is more resistant to pests and diseases. Maybe Growdoc will show himself on this thread, and he may be of more help than me. Good luck w/ your grow, and hope to see more of ya around the forums.
MG

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Dear Ted, i am sorry to say that the link didnt work for me...

If plants look very light in color/light green then they should be fed...

As for yellowing spots can be from MG def but i will need to see a pic to determin this...

GrowDoc

G

Anyone trying to view the above link...for some reason, when you first try to view it, you get some sort of login page. Close the window and click on the link again, and presto...there's the photo! Go figure. 'Course, I understand computers about as well as nuclear physics (or nucular if you're a G.W. Bush fan...hope there are none of you on here lol).

G

Hi Ted, if you do think your plants have a Mg deficiency, spray the plants w/ a mixture of 1 teaspoon of epsom salts to 1 gal of water. There is a product called Cal-Mag that is good for calcium/magnesium problems too. Hope this helps. Peace. MG

ted

btw, since three days , big pieces of leaves have been eaten.

the basterd(s) took almost half a finger/leaf everytime i check...

i check my plants thoroughly on daily bases, but i dont see any pests???
No caterpillars, no slugs (i checked at night)

grrr...

I spray my plants regurarly with soap, but clearly, it doesnt help

yesterday i used some Pyrethrum...hope this works...

Latest posts

Latest posts