What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NLxBB 43 days flower HEEEEEEEELLLLP

talktosamson

Veteran
Hey guys, something going on and Im wondering if someone here can help me. I just crawled out of my box and one of my NLxBB's is drooping really bad, all her fan leaves are completly turned down. All the other girls in the room are standing strong, and she was perfectly fine when I left her last night at midnight. The temp is siting at 79 degrees like it always is when the lights are on and they were given their normal feeding 2 days ago, as I said all the other girls are jsut fine, but this one looks bad PLEASE HELP!!!!

talktosamson

Veteran
I stick my finger into the ground and it seems to be still wet, its also still wet at the bottom of the pot, so i dont thin k shes thirsty...but ill give her a shot of clean watter jsut to be safe.

Dr. D

Veteran
if my memory serves me right then, its either from over watering or over feeding wen the plants go from taking the water up to pushing it out...have u over watered or over fed??maybe someone can elaborate on this...i cant remember rightly to give u a positive answer..peace

Brownpants

Sounds like too much water, if it is still wet. Plants droop with either too much or too little water.

I would think about repotting it. make sure you use perlite in the soil to help drainage.

talktosamson

Veteran
hey guys, thank you all so much for your help. They are on a very strict wattering schedual, they get watter every 3 days, about 1/2 gallon per every 5 gallon pot. All the other girls look just fine, maby this little girl is just getting sensative or something, who knows.

ehonda187

A build up of ferts in the soil can leech water out of a plant through its root system. Since ferts are a salt in a sense this would explain the relativity to this. but this problem sounds like an overwater problem. Do you have good drainage? I put at least a gallon in my 5 gallon pots per plant. no over watering problems but then again mine were monsters so you had to water them good to maintain good turgor pressure in the leaves. Need some more information and picts if you could bro. :joint:

talktosamson

Veteran
what more infor do you need and ill get it for you, unfortunitly my camera is broke so i can snap a picture for you. I just dont understand how it could be over wattering, ive been wattering them the same for months now, and none of the others are having this problem at all, so take your best shot at that

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
talktosamson said:
what more infor do you need and ill get it for you, unfortunitly my camera is broke so i can snap a picture for you. I just dont understand how it could be over wattering, ive been wattering them the same for months now, and none of the others are having this problem at all, so take your best shot at that

My Friend has twin boys. One is a complete angel the other is a complete monster. Genes are genes these little kids we call weeds have been around for millions of years and some will behave as such. Let that one run dry your next water and I bet she will perk up and will be fine. Hell maybe she's simply having an off day I know my wife does from time to time.

Mr.Wags

talktosamson

Veteran
You knows whtas funny, if I just got out of the room and shes perking back up just fine due to nothing I did except give her a quick shot of watter this morning..Ill bet 60 % of the drooped leaves are back to their upright position, crisis averted

talktosamson

Veteran
God damnit shes doing it again....this is border line rediculous....13 days to go and NOW she gives me troubels

talktosamson

Veteran
Yea it happans right when the lights come on, once they are on for a while she seems to improve, she slowly gets better every day, but shes lagging behind the rest of them right now

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Some plants look like the sleep when the lights are out... do you water before lights out or right after they come on???

GrowDoc

talktosamson

Veteran
It usually gets wattered right when the lights come on at midnight, shes slowly getting better...but the hard part is I havent really done anything at all

talktosamson

Veteran
I think shes got root rot :( the bottom canopy is turning yellow and falling off....some sad shit a week away from harvest :(