Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Vermont > Cannabis-related VT News Stories

Thread Title Search
Cannabis-related VT News Stories Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2019, 04:47 PM #11
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ion View Post
yar, i concur.....ive sampled vt meds and felt bad for patients. then i tried NH meds and it was less impressive than vt.

gossip and heresay, but ive not heard too much positive talk around the roots of vt medical, particuarly the one/ones involved in the beginning few years back...

and how about that headyVT website eh? the information on there is ALMOST as good as leafly!! sarc/off

next week im to be driving thru northampton, might stop and purchase some professional grade canna flower at the disp, i think the litmus test will be first viewing the menu.......prolly be lotsa glues, cookies and 'kush', but i am excited to try OPW....'specially professionally cultivated commercial........ya think all mass disp should shelf as policy mass super skunk? wouldnt that rock
I was there when Shane Lynn got his approval to start up the dispensary in Burlington ....now bear in mind guys I grew in the rainbow family in the northeast kingdom....going to crafsbury fiddlers contests and tumbridge worlds fair were the BEST for top shelf cultivars in VT, now things have changed soooo much it makes my head spin at times. I know for a fact the quality at the disp DOES NOT MEET THE PRICES ASKED. I think competition in this field is what's needed. Honestly I got really mad when I told one of the consultation folks...my popcorn flowers on my last harvest were more potent then what u just charged me 70 for.......it's depressing to not get good quality for hard earned money. I only grow my own now. Oldschool heads like me have seen lots and lots of change. I kinda miss massive amounts of Lebanese hash floating through our area! Man oh man think of all the hard narcotics that get sent between Montreal Boston and NYC.......too bad it wasn't just high end genetics and cultivars instead! Money can ruin folks moral compasses in my experience. I'd like to get a collective in Franklin / chittenden county going where those of us who have loved the varietal of cannabis for 10+years can get togehter, talk, share, learn etc etc etc......id love to do this! Def avoid guys who own skate shops in Burlington lmao who sell to minors!
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 12:38 PM #12
ion

ion has disabled reputation
anybody attend the HEADIESSSS cup stuff? woulda been a hoot to enter but i aint dropping 14g for that. maybe next time.....c is there anything the least bit interesting about headyvermont? the cultrual/social bandwagon crap orbiting the legalisation is gonna make me vomit in my mouth
ion is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 01:58 PM #13
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the roughSunshineinabag is a jewel in the rough
Eli Harrington oh yeah! I tried to let them bend my ear.....then I thought about wash at was being said and I vomited ....funny how we had similar responses!
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 04:43 PM #14
Sunshineinabag

https://m.facebook.com/events/222405...l%22%7D&aref=3

So may is the time I'd like to reach out and maybe meet a few farmers!