You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > IC Mag Fundraiser Forum > Atao SC

Thread Title Search
Atao SC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2017, 04:17 PM #11
Roms
Armor Argoat

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjällhöga View Post
Hi Roms ,
sorry for my lack of attention , but im very busy right now
Im following you for some time now and i have to say , just keep what youre doing ! This is going in the right direction . If you want to talk about phenotypic selection , genetic bottlenecking or any other breeding relevant/irrelevant tool , which is for our purpose or not , feel free to pm me at any time

I have tried Leb27 from Esben years ago , which was pretty fine for an outdoor seedline grown indoors . Do you know if your Leb is established from the same origin from la bekaa valley ?

Sincerely Fj
Salut Fj'
Thanks for your vibes bro, talk soon together!
And yes Lebanese from the Bekaa landrace area (TheRealSeedCo 2008/09).
Your test with Leb27 were much better than fresh import i think, thanks to hours of love by bro Esbe and Hybrids From Hell, Big Up!

Lebanese in pure form has bad specimens in facts with less resin, excessive dwarfism or herma but its sativa shape, aroma and effects are lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaZen View Post
Roms Thaat is beautiful! Can you tell us of the characteristic aroma, flowering time?
Salut CZ' thx
Swazili aroma are large in the hasch/floral/spice/ripe, not fresh fruity! It reminds me Zamala pepper quality vibes too... With generaly small statures/little stretch. Flowerin time around 10/13 weeks from 12/12.

Roms is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:54 PM #12
Roms
Armor Argoat

Roms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant futureRoms has a brilliant future
plop oups deleted post, ghost member disappearance bye!..
Roms is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2018, 02:54 PM #13
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Hello all, is anyone sitting on a pack of the Swazi x Lebanese that you could part with? PM me please.
Peace MedDakotabis
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 12:03 AM #14
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enoughBobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
Can you PM me too please? I'm interested to become a tester. Thanks!
BobMarley99 is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 08:01 PM #15
Roms
Armor Argoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Hello all, is anyone sitting on a pack of the Swazi x Lebanese that you could part with? PM me please.
Peace MedDakotabis
Hi, good luck with it MedDak'
As you know no more from me but DjKinetic bro reproduced the line in South Africa, that's cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarley99 View Post
Can you PM me too please? I'm interested to become a tester. Thanks!
Salut BobM'

Thank you for your interest but after the robbery at home in August i lost all my funny collection. Hopefully i recovered enough seeds lines to reproduce, thanks to IC friends! The first focus could be my pure Mazar F4bx project or the other F3 one with my Powered Thai cross, will see in the coming months. Happy 2019 to all!

Roms is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:19 PM #16
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Right on Roms, glad to hear your projects are back on track! Will be looking forward to more from it! Keep us updated! Peace my friend!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote