What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MASSIVE OUTDOOR GROW

Status
Not open for further replies.

mefistyou

It's been a minute since we heard from J. Hope all is well...season is entering the final stretch (& it's my first, so it's all new to me), just want to wish everyone good luck.

Stay safe

idea

its been a long time since ive ben able to checkin but its nice this thread is still up. stay safe and never be low hanging fruit. let the cops get the easy ones i say..

Glad to see this thread still rollin. Which everyone the best of luck thru the season. I will be back to catch up on posts. Got a lot to catch up on, and Im anxious to see whats new with Julian. Like to see what u put in this season, annd how ya made out. Peace fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts