What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i need advice please

terrier

my mates plants have streched quite bad but they havent been put into flower yet whats the best thing to do. if they got a good root ball by streching are you going to lose much bud by this happening many thanks for any replys terrier.

M

meowmeowmeow

There are methods and certain nutrients I have used to try to close the internode spacing with specific strains.
Pre from Bloom floriculture works for me.
Low stress training would of helped......google it or search here on ICMAG for tips.
Better roots are more of a stable platform for "dense heavy colas, but if one wants to stabilize you can use trellis or SCROG netting.

raymont

Tie a string to the top...pull it horizontal. Buds will grow upright like scrogging. Can increase yield a lil

Canna Joey

Hi terrier
I have a very low over head space and I love sativas so I scrog my ladies and also
Do some plant bondage like LST , suppercropping and it seems to work for me

One guestion how far is the light from your plants ?
If too high the plants will stretch and grow lanky
Maybe lower your light a little
Just my 2 cents
Peace
Canna Joey :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts